• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this pink and brown logo diaper bag perfect for you?

In summary, the conversation is about a diaper bag that was sold to the speaker, but it wasn't their style so they are selling it for $20 plus shipping. They mention that part of the logo is worn off and others have had the same issue. The speaker apologizes and offers the bag for sale, but is also considering donating it to Goodwill. They also mention that the logo says "Pampered Chef- discover the chef in you" but parts of the letters are missing. Another person offers to buy the bag and asks about the shipping cost.
loreo
Just pay shipping.

This is the description that it was sold to me
Logo Diaper Bag! Tote style pink bag with brown handles and bottom, horizontal ribbon detail, logo screen printed in brown. Several pockets inside, includes changing pad. I carried this for about a month, but it's just not my style. $20 plus shipping

Just add that part of the logo is worn off.

It will work- just not for what I wanted.

That's annoying.
I use this bag exclusively for my laptop, since it's just too wide for regualar bags. The diaper pad nicely protects the laptop and i can still fit stuff around it and even zip it up.
However my logo is peeling off as well. i don't think i spent $20 on it at the merrill booth, during conference.

Live and learn. I'll be very cautious from now on.

What's really bad is she is taking no ownership.

I apologize, please continue to offer the bag. My husband just came home with a laptop bag for me and that was what I was going to use it for too.

Thank you and I pray someone will be mightily blessed with it!

CK

I would contact Merrill on it. This shouldn't wear off at the logo with just a month's use! Poor quality!

That's a shame. I gave mine to my sister, and her's is still in perfect condition and she uses it every day! (and she's not even a PC consultant!) Sorry the seller didn't disclose the part about the logo - yuck :(

bump- still available

Bump some more :)

If someone doesn't want it, I'm taking it to Goodwill

What can you read from the logo? Is it OBVIOUSLY messed up or only if you look closely?

I will try to post a pic- my patch cord hasn't been working lately. It says " Pampered Chef- discover the chef in you."

1st "e" part of tail missing
"r" 1/2 missing
"d" bottom right hand corner missing
"h" small part of top curve missing, lower left part missing
"f" top cul missing
"s" bottom curve missing
"e" bottom 1/2 missing
"h" left leg missing

It could all be scratched off and used as a cute bag. However that is not what I bought it for. I intended to give it to a team member who has new baby.

I'll take it! How much would you like for shipping?Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

pm'd you! :)

1. What are the dimensions of the bag?

The dimensions of this logo diaper bag are not specified in the description, but it is described as a tote style bag with several pockets inside and includes a changing pad. It may be helpful to contact the seller for the exact measurements.

2. Is it made of durable material?

The material of this bag is not mentioned in the description, but it is described as being used for about a month and still in good condition. It may be helpful to ask the seller for more information about the material and its durability.

3. Can it fit all necessary baby items?

Since this bag is described as a diaper bag with multiple pockets and a changing pad included, it is likely able to fit all necessary baby items. However, it may be helpful to contact the seller for more specific information about its capacity.

4. Is it easy to clean?

The description does not mention anything about the bag's cleaning instructions. It may be helpful to ask the seller for information on how to clean and maintain the bag.

5. Is the logo completely intact?

The description mentions that part of the logo is worn off, so the logo may not be completely intact. It may be helpful to ask the seller for a picture of the logo to see the extent of the wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cammie_9
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
Replies