• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on This Pink Mini Tote from Merrill - Only $15!

In summary, The Pink Mini Tote from Merrill measures 8 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 9 inches high. It is machine washable, made of durable polyester material, and does not come with any accessories. It can be used for both kitchen and non-kitchen items.
redsoxgirl
I got the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill and while it's super cute, it's just not for me (too girly)!

It's a great size for a small purse and is bright and sure to catch people's eye.

I'm asking $15.00 (includes shipping) and will accept PayPal.

Let me know!

714089100.jpg

Pretty in Pink! This fashionable and stylish microfiber mini tote with leatherette handles has a zippered top and bottom gusset to carry all your essentials. The inside is fully lined with internal zippered pocket. The Pampered Chef® logo embroidered in brown. Size: 8" x 12" x 5"

it's gone - thanks! :)

I bought one for my daughter and she loves it

:chef:

1. What is the size of the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill?

The Pink Mini Tote from Merrill measures 8 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 9 inches high. It is the perfect size for carrying small kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Is the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill machine washable?

Yes, the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and laying it flat to dry.

3. Does the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill come with any accessories?

No, the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill does not come with any accessories. However, it is the perfect size to fit our Pampered Chef Mini Spatula and Mini Serving Spatula.

4. Can I use the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill for non-kitchen items?

Yes, you can use the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill for non-kitchen items. It can be used as a small purse, makeup bag, or to carry small items while traveling.

5. What material is the Pink Mini Tote from Merrill made of?

The Pink Mini Tote from Merrill is made of durable polyester material. It is strong and easy to clean, making it perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jess_K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • chef2you