• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Boat Grommet Tote ,Briefcase, & Nancy's Postcards

In summary, the Boat Grommet Tote and the Consultant Briefcase have been sold. The seller also has Nancy's Postcards for sale, offering a set of 40 for $3 including shipping. The seller prefers PayPal and only ships within the USA.
Jess_K
Boat Grommet Tote SOLD !! THANK YOU
I bought this from Merrill just last month. It's a little bigger than I anticipated. I've never used it so it's in new condition. I'd like to get what I paid for it.
Asking $15 plus shipping
you can see a photo on Merill's site too. It's a nice bag, I just went overboard with my shopping.
Here's what Merrill's site says about it,
Boat Grommet Tote
This fashionable tote is easy to carry and offers style and comfort with dual metal grommet handles. Large, easy-access main compartment provides ample storage for catalogs, magazines, etc. Internal zippered pocket keeps contents organized. Made of durable poly fabric. 17"w x 15"h x 4"d.

Consultant Briefcase SOLD - Thank you !
Also for sale a gently used Pampered Chef briefcase. It's the same one on the supply order that has a red stamped logo on it. Asking $10 plus shipping.

Nancy's Postcards
"Dear____________, Please call if you are still interested in booking a show with me. I've been unable to reach you. This is a good time to reach me: "
approx 40 - $3 includes shipping

I prefer paypal and would like to only ship in the USA.

Thanks for looking. Please email or PM me with any questions or if you would like to buy one of my items.

Last edited:
Jess_K said:
Boat Grommet Tote
I bought this from Merrill just last month. It's a little bigger than I anticipated. I've never used it so it's in new condition. I'd like to get what I paid for it.
Asking $15 plus shipping
you can see a photo on Merill's site too. It's a nice bag, I just went overboard with my shopping.
Here's what Merrill's site says about it,
Boat Grommet Tote
This fashionable tote is easy to carry and offers style and comfort with dual metal grommet handles. Large, easy-access main compartment provides ample storage for catalogs, magazines, etc. Internal zippered pocket keeps contents organized. Made of durable poly fabric. 17"w x 15"h x 4"d.

Consultant Briefcase
Also for sale a gently used Pampered Chef briefcase. It's the same one on the supply order that has a red stamped logo on it. Asking $10 plus shipping.

Nancy's Postcards
"Dear____________, Please call if you are still interested in booking a show with me. I've been unable to reach you. This is a good time to reach me: "
approx 40 - $3 includes shipping

I prefer paypal and would like to only ship in the USA.

Thanks for looking. Please email or PM me with any questions or if you would like to buy one of my items.

I'm interested in the briefcase. Can you send me a picture?

briefcase and boat tote are sold, thank you.

1. What is the material of the Boat Grommet Tote?

The Boat Grommet Tote is made from high-quality canvas material that is durable and easy to clean.

2. Can the Briefcase fit a laptop?

Yes, the Briefcase has a padded compartment that can fit most standard sized laptops up to 15 inches.

3. Are the Nancy's Postcards blank or pre-printed?

Nancy's Postcards come in a pack of 20 and are pre-printed with beautiful designs and messages, perfect for sending to loved ones.

4. Can I personalize the Boat Grommet Tote or Briefcase?

Unfortunately, the Boat Grommet Tote and Briefcase cannot be personalized at this time. However, they are available in a variety of colors to suit your style.

5. Are the Boat Grommet Tote and Briefcase machine washable?

Yes, both the Boat Grommet Tote and Briefcase are machine washable on a gentle cycle. We recommend air-drying to maintain the quality of the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • toaster_pastry