• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote - $10 + Shipping

In summary, the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote measures 14 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It is not machine washable and should be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. The tote is made of durable canvas material with metal grommets for added strength and is suitable for grocery shopping, but it is recommended not to overload it with heavy items. The tote is only available in black, but other tote bags in different colors and patterns can be found on the website.
leahevanson
Gold Member
I am selling the Black Boat Grommet Tote that I bought from Merrill. I used it twice, and it is in perfect condition. It is listed as $15.95, I am asking $10 plus shipping. Paypal accepted. :D

Attachments

• 714084700.jpg
    714084700.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 256
Sent you a PM...

Responded...

Is it sold, then? If not, I'm interested.

It is sold! Thank you...

I was thinking of buying this, is there a reason why you sold it?

I ended up liking the catalog tote better. The Grommet Tote holds a lot-so maybe it's great for taking paperwork and a laptop to a show. I just didn't use it very much, but it looks great.

Related to Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote - $10 + Shipping

1. What are the dimensions of the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote?

The Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote measures 14 inches in length, 5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

2. Is the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote machine washable?

No, the tote is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent.

3. What material is the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote made of?

The tote is made of durable canvas material with metal grommets for added strength.

4. Can the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote be used for grocery shopping?

Yes, the tote is sturdy enough to hold groceries and other items. However, we recommend not overloading it with heavy items.

5. Is the Near New Black Boat Grommet Tote available in other colors?

The tote is only available in black at this time. However, we offer a variety of other tote bags in different colors and patterns on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MRios
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Amanda McDaniel
  • Jess_K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • pcmealswithme