• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: White Vinyl Tablecloth and Tool Turn About Tote

In summary, the white vinyl tablecloth measures 52 inches by 70 inches and is machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water. The tool turn about tote is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and can hold up to 40 Pampered Chef tools. It can also be used for organizing other household items.
pckelly
Selling my White with logo Pampered Chef Vinyl Tablecloth, good condition, no rips or tears, a few stains from shows. Will sell for $5.00 plus shipping.

Also have the black tool turn about tote. That tote will also carry the Trifle Bowl! Is in excellent condition! Will sell for $8.00 plus shipping.

Will ship both together for $7.00 priority mail, if they are separated, will PM the shipping price.

Take paypal!:D

I've been thinking about another tta tote for my trifle bowl... How much would shipping be to AZ? 85286

Looks like I can do parcel post for about $5.00?? Might be a few cents less, I can put it in a bubble mailer. Can't fit it in a flat rate envelope for priority, but can send it regular priority in a box for $6.80.

IS the tablecloth the square one or the rectangular one?

It's the square one I got off supply order.

If Laurie changes her mind, I may be interested in the TTA bag. What would shipping be to 08063?? Also $5?? Please let me know if it becomes available again! Thanks!

yes, around $5 to 08063 zip code. It's still available if anyone wants it!!

I'll take it!! Let me know that no one else has beaten me to it, and I will Paypal you $13.... TIA!

SOLD the Tool Turn about Bag!!

Still have the white tablecloth!

Sending you a PM about the tablecloth ....

Kelly, life's been crazy lately... just wanted to apologize for not getting back to you. Glad you were able to sell the bag to Jean

SOLD BOTH!! Thanks!!

What are the dimensions of the white vinyl tablecloth?

The white vinyl tablecloth measures 52 inches by 70 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

Is the white vinyl tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the white vinyl tablecloth can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. It is recommended to air dry or use a low heat setting in the dryer.

What is the material of the tool turn about tote?

The tool turn about tote is made of durable, BPA-free plastic, which is easy to clean and resistant to staining.

How many tools can the tool turn about tote hold?

The tool turn about tote can hold up to 40 Pampered Chef tools, making it a convenient and compact storage solution for your kitchen.

Can the tool turn about tote be used for other purposes?

Yes, the tool turn about tote can also be used for storing and organizing other household items such as craft supplies, office supplies, or makeup. Its versatile design makes it suitable for various storage needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PigletsMom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies