• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Table Cloths, Consultant Tote, Turnabout Tote

In summary, the table cloths, the tote, the tool tote, and the vinyl table cloth are for sale. The carry-all tote, the old Celebrations cloth table cloth, and the denim apron are also for sale. The prices for the table cloths, the tote, the tool tote, and the apron are from Ebay. The shirt is for sale for $10.
rocki
For Sale: Table Cloths, Carry-All Tote, Turnabout ToteI have the carry-all tote, the tool turnabout tote, a vinyl table cloth, an old Celebrations cloth tablecloth and a denim apron. All items are in good, used condition. Just add cheapest shipping and fees (if paying non-funded Paypal).
I'd like $10 for the vinyl cloth**SOLD**, $20 for the tote, $10 for the tool tote, $6 for the Celebrations cloth and $3 for the apron**PENDING**. These prices are from Ebay (I lowered them from what I found) so please feel free to make offers. I can't do free shipping b/c I know some of them will be pricy. JLMK what you might be interested in. I also have a PC button up shirt in a size medium, brand new, VERY nice. $10 for the shirt. Oh, Please PM me b/c I forget to check the boards and I have email reminder on. Thanks.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff173/rockijames/June%20stuff%20to%20sell/th_124.jpg

moresalestuff004.jpg

moresalestuff005.jpg

moresalestuff006.jpg

moresalestuff008.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like the Carry-All tote, not the consultant tote, right?

You could be right. I've had it for a few years and I don't remember the name. Everything on Ebay said "Consultant Tote". Not meaning to misrepresent anything. At least the picture tells you what it looks like. Sorry if the name is wrong:).

The consultant tote has firm sides (it's the one that comes in the kit), the carry all has soft sides and the little window to put your name/business card and it has dividers inside. I didn't mean to sound nit-picky, I just wanted people to know so they would double check the picture to be sure so they knew what they were getting. Thanks for supplying pictures--it is nice to see things that are for sale. :)

Oh, no problem. I appreciate the information. I haven't been selling for a while so I forget what everything is. I'm getting ready to submit another show to go active but I know I won't be doing shows. I'll change the heading and description.

Rocki
I just pm'd you about the totes and tablecloth
traci

1. What materials are the table cloths made of?

The table cloths are made of high-quality cotton and polyester blend, making them durable and easy to clean.

2. Can the table cloths be used for both indoor and outdoor events?

Yes, our table cloths are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor events. They are designed to withstand various weather conditions.

3. What is the size of the consultant tote?

The consultant tote measures 18 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 12 inches high, providing ample space for all your Pampered Chef products and materials.

4. Is the turnabout tote machine washable?

Yes, the turnabout tote is machine washable, making it easy to clean and maintain. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying it.

5. Are the totes available in different colors?

Yes, both the consultant tote and turnabout tote are available in multiple colors, allowing you to choose the one that best fits your style and preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • chef2you