• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Start Cleaning up a Bit - Pampered Chef Items for Sale

In summary, there are a variety of children's aprons and hats, a tool-turnabout, cranberry crocks, business cards, postcards, and a small quik stir pitcher. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Updated and cleaned up the list:Kid's R/W Apron/Hat sets - 7 available - $12.00 each
- 1 ON HOLD - 6 left - PENDING PAYMENT
White Tool-turnabout - $12Cranberry Crocks - 2 available - $10 ea.
PM me if interested or if you're looking for something specific.
All of the above are new in packages.
Shipping costs responsibility of the buyer and not included in price - I will glady ship cheapest method which is usually pretty good!___________________________________________________________________________________________
More items:Old Style Catalog Tote (Wider than Current One) - New - $15.00 - SOLD
2007 Conference Tote - New - $20.00
Anniversary Tote (Picture Tote) - New - $22.00Stickers:
Please read this carefully I'll call in a few days and we'll go over it together. I'm excited about your show - qty 30 (2 pkg avail). - $2.00 each- PENDINGBusiness Items:Business Cards - 8 1/2 x 11" sheets with Pampered Chef on them - 250 per package - 2 available - $8.00 each
Nancy's Postcards - package with about 20 each of "The secret to a successful show...", "It's almost time...call our guests", "Just a reminder...distribute your show invitations", "Dates to Remember", and "Thank your for scheduling...confirming date" - $10.00 for allOther:Old Style Small Quik Stir Pitcher - Clear with White Lid - $10.00
Blue Tumbler Set - $8.00
Old Small Bowl Caddy - Wrough Iron - $5.00

Last edited:
Bump for today - also feel free to make me an offer on a grouping of things if you wish.

i just PMed you!

Answering now.

I just added more items!

Janet,

Sent you an e-mail.

noelskitchen said:
Janet,

Sent you an e-mail.

Ok, I'll go check that account.

Bump for today's crowd - plenty of good things left.

Bump for the afternoon...

noelskitchen said:
Janet,

Sent you an e-mail.

Noel - your stuff got sent today - hope I got your last name right. You gave me an address but not a last name! :)

Thanks!

Updated on a few more items.

I referred someone to your posting re: aprons....hope it works out.

vwpamperedchef said:
I referred someone to your posting re: aprons....hope it works out.

Thanks Vanessa! :D

could you send me the most recent list of thing please

It is posted at the top - first post.

Bump for today (I'll be in and out tonight - MIL and FIL coming to visit)...but will check again later!

Bump again for the end of the weekend...some good items left.I also have 2 microfiber towels unopened. A darker aqua and the lighter aqua/blue one.

sent you a pm

Waiting on some pending payments, still have items and bags available.

1. What are some recommended cleaning methods for Pampered Chef items?

We recommend hand washing our products with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tough, stuck-on food, you can soak the item in warm, soapy water before washing. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning tools, as they can damage the non-stick coating on some of our products.

2. How do I remove stains from my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To remove stains from stoneware, create a paste with equal parts baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the stain and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, scrub the stain with a nylon brush or sponge and rinse with warm water. For tougher stains, you can also try using a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water.

3. Can Pampered Chef items be washed in the dishwasher?

Some of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing all of our items to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the product manual or packaging for specific care instructions for each item.

4. How do I clean my Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

To clean our non-stick cookware, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick surface, as they can cause scratches. If food is stuck on, you can soak the cookware in warm, soapy water before washing.

5. Are there any cleaning products that should not be used on Pampered Chef items?

We recommend avoiding the use of harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners, and metal scouring pads on our products. These can damage the surfaces and coatings of our items and may void the warranty. Instead, stick to mild dish soap and non-abrasive sponges for cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Denise K