• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Carry All Tote Vs Consultant Tote

The rolling tote is ok but it's not the best. I think the carry all tote and the consultant tote are better.
cookinmama
Gold Member
Does anyone know the difference between the 2 totes? The Consultant tote is 350 pts and the Carry All is only 200 pts. I want to get one of them but I don't know which one is the best? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The consultant tote is the one that new consultants get with their kits. It's a great tote. It's the better of the two in my opinion.

The carry all tote is softer sided and slightly smaller but it's great as an add on tote to carry bulky or heavy things to divide up the weight. It has a sleeve to fit over the rolling bag so it's a must if you have that.

The Consultant Tote holds way more. I use the Consultant Tote, teh Carry All and the TTA Tote for shows adn that's it! :)

DebbieJ said:
The Consultant Tote holds way more. I use the Consultant Tote, teh Carry All and the TTA Tote for shows adn that's it! :)

That's what I use too.

The Consultant Tote is for my products
The Carry-All Tote is for my paperwork and door prizes, etc....
And the TTA for all my tools.

Love the Carry All Tote -- you can really pack it full and the pockets inside are very helpful. It has handles both on the sides and the ends making it easy to carry.

I misspoke. I meant those wonderful things about the Consultant Tote. Sorry.

BethCooks4U said:
The consultant tote is the one that new consultants get with their kits. It's a great tote. It's the better of the two in my opinion.

The carry all tote is softer sided and slightly smaller but it's great as an add on tote to carry bulky or heavy things to divide up the weight. It has a sleeve to fit over the rolling bag so it's a must if you have that.

Ha that is what that is for!!!

Thanks for the input. I think I will get the Consultant tote for sure and then maybe the Carry All tote for my paper work. Good suggestion. Thanks again.

While we are talking about totes...does anyone have any positive feedback on the rolling tote? My last show I needed my large bar pan AND my large sheet pan because I was doubling the recipe to make for a larger group. That along with most of the kit items, my TTA and a few new things, my consultant tote was packed full and HEAVY. I was thinking it would help to get the rolling one. Any thoughts?

I have the rolling tote. It's ok. You can buy a scrapbooking tote that does the same thing and it is probably more durable. The pull up handle broke on mine, I put it down at a show and when I went to pull it up, it wouldn't go. So I got mad and yanked on it and now one 1/2 of the bar is gone, but I can still use it. Personally I think the Carry All tote and the consultant tote I asked about will work better for me when I get them.

Most of the time I can only roll my bag from my car to the steps. I have to carry it up the steps, through the entry way (it won't roll over rugs) and into the kitchen. Then in the winter you can't roll it because you don't want water and snow on your hosts carpet so you end up carring it. True you can pack it full then then it is really heavy. I don't think I am going to use mine after I get the other 2 totes.

1. What is the difference between the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote?

The Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote are both tote bags designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to carry their products and materials to parties and events. The main difference between the two is their size and capacity. The Carry All Tote is larger and can hold more products, while the Consultant Tote is smaller and better suited for carrying just the essentials.

2. Can the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote be used interchangeably?

Yes, both totes can be used interchangeably depending on your needs. If you have a larger party or event where you need to bring more products, the Carry All Tote would be more suitable. If you have a smaller event or just need to bring a few essentials, the Consultant Tote would work well.

3. Are the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote made of durable material?

Yes, both totes are made of durable and high-quality materials to ensure they can withstand the weight and daily use of carrying Pampered Chef products. The Carry All Tote is made of a sturdy canvas material, while the Consultant Tote is made of a durable polyester fabric.

4. Do the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote have pockets for organization?

Both totes have multiple pockets for organization. The Carry All Tote has two exterior pockets and two interior pockets, while the Consultant Tote has one exterior pocket and two interior pockets. These pockets are perfect for keeping your materials and products organized and easily accessible.

5. Can I personalize the Carry All Tote and the Consultant Tote with my name?

Yes, both totes can be personalized with your name or initials. This is a great way to add a personal touch and make the tote uniquely yours. The personalization option is available for purchase when ordering the totes from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Jessamary
  • General Chat
Replies