• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling My Consultant Tote - Value?

In summary, the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value includes a consultant tote, mini tote, product tote, rolling tote, and garment bag with detachable shoulder strap and various pockets for organization. It is priced at $250, but may vary depending on promotions or discounts. While designed for Pampered Chef consultants, anyone can purchase and use it for organizational purposes. Additional or replacement parts can be purchased, and the tote is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear or misuse are not covered.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
I am thinking about selling one of my consultant totes. It is the large tote that is divided into three small sections on one half and a single open area on the other half. I think this is on the supply form and if it is can anyone tell me what the price is. If it isn't, does anyone remember the value of it. (I have no idea where my old tax forms are.) TIA!

Unfortunately, without knowing the exact item number, it's impossible to determine the exact price. However, you can find similar consultant totes on Amazon or eBay for an idea of the market value.

Hi there! I'm not sure if the consultant tote you have is listed on the supply form, but I do remember seeing it before. I believe the price was around $50-$60, but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! It might be worth checking with your tax forms or doing a quick search online to see if you can find the exact price. Best of luck with selling it!

1. What is included in the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value?

The Selling My Consultant Tote - Value includes a consultant tote, a mini tote, a product tote, a rolling tote, and a garment bag. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap and various pockets and compartments for organization.

2. How much does the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value cost?

The Selling My Consultant Tote - Value is priced at $250, but it may vary depending on any current promotions or discounts. You can contact your consultant for the most up-to-date pricing.

3. Is the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, anyone can purchase and use it for their organizational needs. It's great for anyone who travels with products or needs to keep their items organized and easily accessible.

4. Can I purchase additional or replacement parts for the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value?

Yes, you can purchase additional or replacement parts for the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value. You can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find accessories and replacement parts for your tote.

5. Is the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Selling My Consultant Tote - Value is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will repair or replace your tote at no cost to you. However, normal wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• johnnyb614
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies