• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Pampered Chef Rolling Tote for Sale

In summary, the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote measures 16.5 inches in height, 14.5 inches in width, and 9.5 inches in depth and weighs approximately 5 pounds. It has three compartments and multiple interior and exterior pockets for organization. It is suitable for air travel and can also be used for purposes other than carrying Pampered Chef products. The Rolling Tote is made of a durable polyester material with heavy-duty zippers.
mistrigenie26
Gold Member
I have attached a photo of the tote that I have for sale. Please contact me if anyone is interested. 909-238-5154 [email protected]

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,089
sent you a PM.. how much are you asking for the tote?

How much are you selling it?

Sent you a message

How are you going to ship that thing? I have one too and I can't imagine the cost of the shipping.

chefsteph07 said:
How are you going to ship that thing? I have one too and I can't imagine the cost of the shipping.

I help run a business that ships things daily. Something that size and that weight is about $15-20 depending on how you ship it of course.

Is this still for sale?

How much do you want to sell the tote for and is it still availble? I see you have a Cali number and I live in Cali and can pick depending how far you are from me. Thanks

The original poster only has one post, you're probably better off calling or emailing her directly.

1. What is the size and weight of the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote?

The Pampered Chef Rolling Tote measures 16.5 inches in height, 14.5 inches in width, and 9.5 inches in depth. It weighs approximately 5 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to transport.

2. How many compartments and pockets does the Rolling Tote have?

The Rolling Tote has three compartments: one large main compartment, one front pocket, and one side pocket. It also has multiple interior and exterior pockets for organizing smaller items.

3. Is the Rolling Tote suitable for air travel?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rolling Tote is designed to meet most airline carry-on size restrictions. However, we recommend checking with your specific airline before traveling.

4. Can the Rolling Tote be used for purposes other than carrying Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! While the Rolling Tote is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, it can also be used as a versatile carry-on bag, weekend bag, or even a diaper bag.

5. What is the material of the Rolling Tote and is it durable?

The Rolling Tote is made of a durable polyester material, making it long-lasting and able to withstand frequent use. The zippers are also heavy-duty and built to withstand wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Patti