• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the HWC Pink Bag the Perfect Beach Tote for Only $7.95?

In summary, the tote is very cute and a great conversation starter. It is also very affordable and environmentally friendly.
heat123
Silver Member
I just used my new HWC pink tote from Merill going to Sea World and have to say, it's adorable and that I love it!:love: Very cute and so cheap, only $7.95! It's the pefect beach bag too!:D

I got one and love it too! Right now it's holding some cookbooks, but I'm sure I'll be using it more once I get my stuff all in order.

I think it is super cute too! I need to use it more though. I also have the pink PC hat. Will look cute together! :)

I love it too. I ordered two of these. I will use them for hauling my tools to shows but also for groceries. It's a great conversation starter and saves the environment too!

Just ordered mine!! Can't wait to get it! I'm a pink freak!!!!

So where do you get this? I went to the Merrill site and couldn't find anything... I did a search and looked in the HWC tab and accessories tab.

I'm a little "search" challenged today so sorry if it is someplace obvious! I have 3 weeks to go before the baby is here and my brain is mush because I'm not sleeping well!!

hperschnick said:
So where do you get this? I went to the Merrill site and couldn't find anything... I did a search and looked in the HWC tab and accessories tab.

I'm a little "search" challenged today so sorry if it is someplace obvious! I have 3 weeks to go before the baby is here and my brain is mush because I'm not sleeping well!!

If you go to the Merrill site through CC, on the left you will see a link for "Help Whip Cancer". The bag will come up on that page.

WOW!!! I must be more worn out than I thought... I went there 3 times before I posted and NEVER saw it! I think maybe I was looking for totally pink or something. I said I was "search" challenged today! It is cute!

Thanks!

What is the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" made of?

The "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" is made of durable, high-quality polyester material.

How big is the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!"?

The "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" measures 15 inches in length, 7 inches in width, and 11 inches in height.

What makes the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" different from other bags?

The "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" is designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants, with multiple pockets and compartments to hold all your business essentials.

Can I personalize the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" with my name or logo?

Yes, you can have your name or logo embroidered on the front pocket of the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" for an additional fee.

Is the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" machine washable?

Yes, the "Omg, Love It! Hwc Pink Bag!" is machine washable on a gentle cycle. However, we recommend spot cleaning for best results and to prolong the life of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • twinkie10