• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Tote the Ultimate Upgrade for Consultants?

Do people look at you funny when they find that out?? I swear people look at me like I have 3heads when I say I have no credit cards :p Its actually kinda funny :D People usually just look at me with curiosity, and sometimes they might ask me about it if they're curious. But for the most part, people just treat it like any other bag.People usually just look at me with curiosity, and sometimes they might ask me about it if they're curious. But for the most part, people just treat it like any other bag.
heat123
Silver Member
:thumbup: OMG, just got it today and cannot believe how big it is! I had my doubts and wanted to see it with my own eyes and it's SWEET, I think I can fit more in it than the crate! I love it, how modern it looks and now matches my TTA Bag and rolling tote!
Just wanted to share-:) as I seriously didn't think it would be as good as the good ol crate!

I am glad you like it.... I have been debating if I wanted to order one for myself or not....

My sister took a picture with her 18mo DS in it... she sent it to me with this text...
"Just received my new tote from HO... it is HUGE - let me know if you want to borrow it... contents not included!"
She LOVES it... I haven't seen it yet, but I have a feeling once I do, I'm going to have to buy one.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am glad you like it.... I have been debating if I wanted to order one for myself or not....
You have to see it for yourself to really appreciate it I think!;)

I really want to get one of those but just can't afford the $35 right now :/
Ah well - It's ole' faithful for me :p

The only problem I have is that the stiffness on the large sides isn't holding up as well as I would like it - the corners are starting to turn in. However, it could just be mine. I love the idea, the size, the pockets, etc!

Can you exchange it for a new one? I love the pockets too!

Is this the one that comes with the starter kit, instead of the crate?
If so, can you guys order it on your supply order? We can't here in Canada. :( I'm bummed - I'd really like one. Maybe we'll be able to order it soon!!

Yes and yes. If you really want one, just say so. I'm sure that someone can order and extra one for you and mail it. Of course, it may get pricey to send. It is just on our supply order form this season. I think I'll be getting one too.

Yep - that's the one...
I'm with Jenn... I'd love to have it right now, but can't swing the $35+. But with the fall/winter that I'm planning, I think I'll get that for ME as a Christmas present!!!

Jules711 said:
Yes and yes. If you really want one, just say so. I'm sure that someone can order and extra one for you and mail it. Of course, it may get pricey to send. It is just on our supply order form this season. I think I'll be getting one too.

Sure will!!! Just let me know.

You guys are very great with will power with your budget! Even if I don't have any fund$ in my PC account and I want something, I use my PC credit card and pay it off with my next pay check heehee! Very bad I know ;)!

It's a great bag, I love mine.

Love mine too, but check it as you are loading it to make sure it isn't too heavy!! I loaded mine so full for my last show that I couldn't pick it up!!! DH picked it up, but recommended that I do something different as he didn't want to explain to the ER how I threw out my back at a PC party!!!

How do you all carry it, via should straps or the side handles? Just curious?

heat123 said:
You guys are very great with will power with your budget! Even if I don't have any fund$ in my PC account and I want something, I use my PC credit card and pay it off with my next pay check heehee! Very bad I know ;)!

The only reason I'm able to be so good is that we have NO ~ count them, zip, zero, zilch, nada ~ credit cards... just the PC debit card and my bank's debit card!

Good for you, I could never do with out my CC! But life would be so much easier without it- I'm sure!

katie0128 said:
The only reason I'm able to be so good is that we have NO ~ count them, zip, zero, zilch, nada ~ credit cards... just the PC debit card and my bank's debit card!

Do people look at you funny when they find that out?? I swear people look at me like I have 3heads when I say I have no credit cards :p Its actually kinda funny :D If we dont have money, we dont get it :D

OK sorry to hijack (I seem to be doing this alot lately!!) I love the tote. I got mine with my kit and didnt that there was anything different. I think its great cause everythins is soooo easy to find.

cmdtrgd said:
The only problem I have is that the stiffness on the large sides isn't holding up as well as I would like it - the corners are starting to turn in. However, it could just be mine. I love the idea, the size, the pockets, etc!

This is a little out there but have you tried sliding some large/thick pieces of cardboard into the end of hte bag? I dont know if this would work...but in my head it does :balloon:

How do you all carry it, via should straps or the side handles? Just curious?

heather
depends how much i've put in it.
it can be heavy if you load it up, even with just one stone in it :(

love it though, except i would love the crate to create height in my display lol
cant have everything :(
lol

I'm sure someone will sell theirs, check out the marketplace!

heat123 said:

My sentence would be similar to yours except mine would stop after "Even if I don't have any fund$ in my PC account and I want something, I use my PC credit card"

HE HE

Marg said:
Is this the one that comes with the starter kit, instead of the crate?

Someone said yes to this question and I'm double checking (before I spend $35). I thought the one available for our purchase was the BIG one we could earn when we earned the rolling cart. I did not think the BRAND NEW ONE (now part of the starter kit) was the one we could order.

Can I get a double check on this. :confused:

I don't know for sure, but I thought the one for $35 was the one that comes in the new kit. I'm sure someone knows.

The one on the supply order ($35) is the one that Heather said she just got. Based on her description, it IS the New Consultant Tote. So it's the one that comes with the kit. You can also tell that it's not the large tote from the Show to Go system, because that one is listed on the supply order form with the other show to go pieces, and is $20.

chefann said:
The one on the supply order ($35) is the one that Heather said she just got. Based on her description, it IS the New Consultant Tote. So it's the one that comes with the kit. You can also tell that it's not the large tote from the Show to Go system, because that one is listed on the supply order form with the other show to go pieces, and is $20.

Ann,

Thanks for the clarification. My eye skipped right over the 9818 Consultant Tote. The blue typing threw me. :eek:

So how do you PACK the new tote? I have it and am thinking of using it at my show tonight, but I have the rolling cart and that just seems easier. Please help! I was hoping for an idea thing on CC, but didn't see anything.

chefann said:
Yes just to confirm it is the new tote the consultants receive with their kit. And I love it! :love:

Okay...everyone loves it, but do you just load it up with stuff or is there a method to it? I'm trying to decide if it's truly better to take than the rolling cart of if it's just a cheaper option.

Hmm I take both! LOL but I load my tote with my products then load my rolling case with my guest folders, flip chart, pens, door prizes, info binders, cookbooks, and trfile bowl loaded with goodies in it.

That's a good idea! Although, I don't have the rolling bag, or do you use one of those rolling carts from the office store?

I have our rolling show to go tote -but you could use any rolling cart from the office stores or even the scrapbooking rolling case that you can get at Micheals for 40% OFF with a coupon! I bought one on sale for my scrap stuff.

Can someone post a pic of the tote so we can all see it??????

heat123 said:
I have our rolling show to go tote -but you could use any rolling cart from the office stores or even the scrapbooking rolling case that you can get at Micheals for 40% OFF with a coupon! I bought one on sale for my scrap stuff.
I thought you were talking about the STG rolling bag, do you like it? Well, you use it you probably like it. I've just heard people have problems with it.

1. What are the dimensions of the new Tote?

The new Tote measures 16" x 13" x 12" and has a capacity of 15 liters.

2. Is the Tote durable enough for heavy use?

Yes, the Tote is made with high-quality materials and reinforced stitching to withstand the demands of a busy consultant's schedule.

3. Can the Tote be used for both business and personal occasions?

Absolutely! The Tote's sleek and modern design makes it perfect for any occasion, whether it's a professional meeting or a day out with friends.

4. Does the Tote have multiple pockets for organization?

Yes, the Tote has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your consultant supplies and personal items organized and easily accessible.

5. Is the Tote compatible with other Pampered Chef bags?

Yes, the Tote is designed to complement our other bags and can easily be paired with our TTA Bag and rolling tote for even more storage options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies