• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show to Go Tote Vs. New Consultant Tote

In summary, the New Consultant Tote is pictured in the back cover of the catalog, while the Show to Go Tote can be found in the Supply Order Form. The Show to Go Tote is smaller and does not have a flat bottom, and is used as a cookware bag. The Consultant Tote is used for shows and can also be used for interviews or booths. The Carry-All Tote is another name for the Show to Go Tote and is good for carrying flat items such as SA, stones, paperwork, and a laptop. The New Consultant Tote is sturdier than the Rolling Case, which has wheels and is more awkward to carry. The New Consultant Tote is used to pack products for shows,
Chef Mary Rose
I am planning on buying one or the other but I really don't know what the "Show to Go" tote looks like! The New Consultant Tote is pictured on the back cover of our catalog.

Basically, I'm trying to streamline what I'm bringing to shows. I have the old crate that I received when I signed up last year but I need another tote to carry a few other pieces like my Silicone Pan, some SA pieces and linens.

Does anyone have a pic of the STG Tote?

Thanks much!

On CC if you click on Managing Your Business, then click on Samples and Supplies, and then click on Supply Order Form - the last page of the order form has a good picture of it. It's smaller than the Consultant Tote, and doesn't have the sturdy,flat bottom.

I use the New Consultant Tote all the time and the Show-To-Go Tote is my cookware bag for when I need to bring more than one piece. Also, I keep the New Consultant tote filled with the kit so I always have the kit products at shows and so I can just pull it and take it to an interview or booth.

Yeah - I should have added I LOVE:love: the Consultant Tote! All of my products go in that for shows. and then I use the Show to Go tote for all of my paperwork and my computer.....I even fit my TTA in it's case in the Consultant Tote.

ChefBeckyD said:
On CC if you click on Managing Your Business, then click on Samples and Supplies, and then click on Supply Order Form - the last page of the order form has a good picture of it. It's smaller than the Consultant Tote, and doesn't have the sturdy,flat bottom.

Are these called something else? On the form you're referring to, there's the TTA Tote, Carryall Tote and Rolling Case.
I'm so confused! :yuck:

LOL

redsoxgirl said:
Are these called something else? On the form you're referring to, there's the TTA Tote, Carryall Tote and Rolling Case.
I'm so confused! :yuck:

LOL

It's the Carry-All Tote! I guess we call it the Show To Go Tote, because it's part of that system.:rolleyes: Sorry for the confusion!:eek:

No it's ok - just confused about what was what.

So the Carryall is the Show-To-Go and the Consultant is the Rolling Case right?

And the Rolling Case is similar to the New Consultant bag, but it looks a little sturdier than the NC bag (and of course has wheels and a handle).

And the Carryall is good for flatter stuff - SA, stones, paperwork, laptop, etc - is that right?

How many products would fit in the Carry All Tote? I thought about getting it for my demo products instead of using my current wicker basket. I normally take only what I need for the recipe and the host and/or guest special.

I have another small orgnaizer with handles I carry my paper work in and I have a case for my laptop.

redsoxgirl said:
No it's ok - just confused about what was what.

So the Carryall is the Show-To-Go and the Consultant is the Rolling Case right?

And the Rolling Case is similar to the New Consultant bag, but it looks a little sturdier than the NC bag (and of course has wheels and a handle).

And the Carryall is good for flatter stuff - SA, stones, paperwork, laptop, etc - is that right?

LOL - okay, now we've really gotten you confuzzled! And so am I after reading that last post!:D :D

The Carry-All Tote = the Show to Go Tote.

The Rolling Case is in no way similar to the New Consultant Tote. The NCT does not have wheels, it is wider, and not as deep. The NCT is much more sturdy than the CAT, and I prefer it to the Rolling Case, because most of my shows aren't where I am able to roll it, so I end up carrying it anyway, and it is very awkward to carry.

I pack all of my products for the show in the NCT - and in the CAT I pack all of my paperwork (guest folders, host packets, calendar, recruiting info, etc...) my Theme Show Folder (the tri-pod folder thingy from Supply order) Cookbooks, doorprizes, spices, pen box, nametags, money bag, and my Computer.

I do it this way so that I know where everything is when I get to the show, and I can unpack and set up quickly.

Thanks for the info. I have been wanting to get something else too. I think I will invest in the NC tote. I do have a rolling rubbermaid tote that I love, but as stated you can't always roll it and I have to pick it up and carry it. It doesn't have handles, just the places where the lid snaps on.

The show to go tote is smaller than the consultant tote and if memory serves me, I think there is a divider in the middle.

I just started using the new consultant tote(which is in the new consultant kits) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I was carrying around that red crate, and I am soooooooooooooo glad I switched. My director has the show to go and while it is on wheels, it is very awkward to get in and out of the car. I drive a new beetle and as you can imagine, it wouldnt fit well anyway.

So I vote for the new consultant tote. You can sling it on your shoulder, or carry like a crate. I find it fits MORE then the red crate.

GO FOR IT!

Vanessa and the rest of my CS Crew...THANK YOU! I do want to get the "Big Mama" rolling tote but I need to save toward that one. It reminds me actually of my scrapbooking tote, which has the same design. (The Cropper Hopper Navigator)I still have the crate and just leave it in my car with the basics. I spoke with my Director today and we talked about how I could do away with lugging some of the larger SA pieces and just have a small bowl & cup or the plate & cup. I agree. My knees are starting to feel the heat! (Then again, I do consider the physical portion part of my exercise routine..LOL!)Can't wait until I'm start getting some override checks. That's when I'll treat myself to the Rolling Tote. :)

1. What is the difference between the Show to Go Tote and the New Consultant Tote?

The Show to Go Tote is a larger bag designed for carrying and organizing all of the necessary items for a Pampered Chef party, such as catalogs, order forms, and demonstration products. The New Consultant Tote is a smaller bag meant for new consultants to use when attending their first parties, and it includes a selection of essential products to help them get started.

2. Can I use the Show to Go Tote as a replacement for the New Consultant Tote?

Yes, the Show to Go Tote can be used as a replacement for the New Consultant Tote, as it includes all of the same products and more. However, if you are a new consultant, we recommend starting with the New Consultant Tote as it provides a great way to try out our products and learn how to use them during parties.

3. Are there any additional features or benefits of the Show to Go Tote?

Yes, the Show to Go Tote has several additional features and benefits that make it a great investment for Pampered Chef consultants. These include a durable and spacious design, multiple pockets and compartments for organizing, and the ability to personalize the bag with your name or business logo.

4. Is the New Consultant Tote included in the starter kit for new consultants?

Yes, the New Consultant Tote is included in the starter kit for new consultants. This tote, along with the essential products included, is meant to help new consultants get started and have a successful first party. It is a great way to try out our products and see which ones you love the most.

5. Can I purchase the Show to Go Tote separately, or is it only available in the starter kit?

The Show to Go Tote is available for purchase separately, in addition to being included in the starter kit for new consultants. This allows current consultants to upgrade their bag or new consultants to purchase it separately if they choose. It is a versatile and useful bag for all consultants to have for their Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jenniferp417