• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Shows in Action: Revamping Your Demo

In summary, Lisa thought the DVD was great, but found some flaws with the product demonstration. She plans to tweak her style for her next show. PC should release an updated tool turnabout tote that fits better.
finley1991
Cooking Shows in Action DVDOkay... so I'm halfway through Jillian and she covers a TON of product in her demo! I don't even cover half of that!!!!! OMG!!!!

Okay... time to revamp the demo here!!!!

Question for you all... I just got the new consultant tote and plan on breaking that puppy in this week! But my Tool Turnabout doesn't fit in my tta tote... is it just me? Anyone else have this problem? Therefore, I don't take it to shows but I'm looking at what she has with her and I am blown away!!!! What do you all think?

I haven't got the video yet.
But if you are talking about the tote for the tool turnabout, I always have trouble zipping mine up. It doesn't fit well.

Watched this movie with my hubby last night from Netflix. Was prepared to leave at anytime and go play on the computer. I'm not a big fan of westerns.
I liked this movie! I think its nominated for something or was. Russell Crowe is fine- but the father and son in the movie are what made it for me. Kinda bloody- I just close my eyes.

Cool. It's been on my list to rent. I really like Christian Bale.

I wasn't familiar with him before this movie- but he was really good.

:eek::eek:I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I just watched the DVD yesterday. I was amazed at the products that Jillian showed. I wonder if she really shows that many or if it was for the DVD? Learned some great tips though!
I didn't pay as much as attention to it as I probably should have, I had it on while I was attempting to clean my desk, so it'll be my homework for the next week.

UGH! I have to call HO. I still do not have my DVD.

Lisa

I love the DVD and am doing basically the style of the 2nd segment gal. It is workign very well. Jillian's is very similar to a standard show and if I am going to do a real CHANGE I need to do the format difference that you see in segments 1 or 2. Can't wait to do my next show on Sunday with the interactive format.

Also, I thought it was just me with the tool turn about bag....it was released when we still had the white turnabout...when it was updated, it no longer fits well. PC really needs to address that issue I don't take it cause it is to frustrating to load and zip it.

What are the benefits of revamping my cooking show demo?

Revamping your cooking show demo can bring new life and excitement to your presentations. It allows you to showcase new products and techniques, which can generate more sales and interest from your audience. Additionally, a revamped demo can help you stand out from other consultants and attract new customers.

How often should I revamp my cooking show demo?

It is recommended to revamp your cooking show demo at least once a year. This ensures that you are continuously offering fresh and relevant content to your audience. However, if you notice a decline in interest or sales, it may be time to revamp sooner.

What are some tips for revamping my cooking show demo?

First, consider your target audience and their preferences. Research popular recipes and cooking trends to incorporate into your demo. Next, update your product selection to include new and popular items. Be sure to practice and perfect your new demo before presenting it to your audience.

How can I make my revamped demo more interactive?

There are several ways to make your demo more interactive. You can incorporate hands-on activities where your audience can participate in making a dish or using a product. You can also incorporate games or challenges that involve using your products. Additionally, ask for audience participation by asking questions and encouraging them to share their own cooking experiences.

Can I get support from Pampered Chef for revamping my demo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers support and resources for consultants looking to revamp their cooking show demos. You can attend training events, watch instructional videos, and access marketing materials to help you create a successful and engaging demo. Additionally, you can reach out to your upline or other experienced consultants for tips and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • ChefCKHall