• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finally Received My Cooking in Action Dvd!

In summary, the DVD arrived but the plug for the Xbox didn't so she had to wait until the new one came in the mail.
ChefJoyJ
I finally received my cooking shows in action DVD! :thumbup: Although I thought you weren't supposed to get them until after your 90 days? I'm still in my 60 days - maybe I got it b/c I'm qualified? :confused: Don't get me wrong, I'm excited!! I can't wait to settle in with my PC bag of popcorn and watch away - so excited to get new ideas for my shows!!

So, I have a question - which one should I watch first?? My time is kinda limited between my household "duties", my DD, and other things....so, if I could only watch one before my show on Sunday, which one should it be? Thanks! :chef:

Start with Jillian--hers is the least interactive and easiest to incorporate into your own show.

I STILL haven't received mine! Whaa!

Jules, Call HO. Today's Weekly Bites indicated that they're going to make the extras available for purchase. So you definitely want to call them to get yours before they sell them all.

Calling...on hold for 19 minutes now! :yuck: :cry:

:grumpy: 40 minutes

OKay....after an hour I think I'll hang up. I'm irritated that they don't even tell you an estimate of hour long the wait might be. I figured it'd be a while, but why so long this late?? Are that many people seriously calling? :confused:

:indif: :indif: :indif: :mad: :indif: :indif:

Whoohoo...they finally answered!

Thank you Joy for reminding me that I don't have this yet. They have no idea and said wait 2 more days. HUH??? Just send a new one! Of course, it's possible that it just can't find it's way into my mailbox since it's hidden in a snowbank. My hubby has to dig it out so that the mailman can get into it. :)

I received mine last Friday and popped the popcorn to start watching it. I was so excited but then had to go volunteer at my son's school. We come home and I go to put it on and the plug on the XBOX is not working! My DVD is in there and now I can't watch it until the new plug arrives! UUGGHH! ETA is 5-6 weeks!

Related to Finally Received My Cooking in Action Dvd!

1. How do I access the Cooking in Action DVD?

To access the Cooking in Action DVD, simply insert it into your DVD player or computer's DVD drive. You can also access it through our online portal by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Digital Library" tab.

2. Can I watch the DVD on my phone or tablet?

Yes, our Cooking in Action DVD is compatible with most devices, including smartphones and tablets. You can access it through our online portal on your device or download the digital version to watch offline.

3. Is the Cooking in Action DVD suitable for all cooking levels?

Yes, the DVD is designed for all cooking levels. Our Pampered Chef consultants will guide you through each recipe and provide helpful tips along the way, making it easy for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

4. How long is the Cooking in Action DVD?

The DVD is approximately 2 hours long, with each recipe demonstration ranging from 10-15 minutes. You can watch the entire DVD at once or pause and come back to it as needed.

5. Are there any special features on the Cooking in Action DVD?

Yes, in addition to the recipe demonstrations, the DVD includes bonus features such as printable recipe cards and a behind-the-scenes look at our test kitchen. You can also access these features through our online portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
  • ChefCKHall