• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for Reusable Shopping Bags & Spring/Summer 2009 DVD - Shop Now!

In summary, Yahoo! just received their reusable shopping bags and they are just the right size. They also included the Spring/Summer 2009 DVD.
ChefPaulaB
Yahoo! Just received my reusable shopping bags!!! I'm so excited! They are just the right size! And, bonus, with my order they included the Spring/Summer 2009 DVD!!! I get to see all the new products in action finally! Now I just need to get the new products!!! I think that I'm going to steal the idea of attaching business cards to my bags and take them bowling tonight to give to my team (they have all had shows for me)... And of course, I'm keeping some for myself... think that I'll give give my old green Spartan ones to my son. I'm off to watch the dvd now!

How exciting! I can't wait to hear everyone's stories about the reactions and leads they get with giving out and using these bags! :)

im so jealous of people who live close to HO. :cry:

I've started using mine as my diaper bag -- easy recognition on a bag I have with me all the time!

When I get more, I'll use those for "shopping bags" too.

They will be so cool to use. I can't wait til I get mine.

can anyone upload a pic of the bag?

It's in the special edition newsletter, which is on CC.

oh my, can you tell I have not been doing my homework :eek:

One of my downline said she is going to send one with each host packet and tell them to use it when they purchase their ingredients for their show. Thought it was a terrific idea:love: Our Senior Director was at our Cluster Meeting Monday night and brought one for all to see. Very strong construction. Can't wait to get them myself.

They look great! Now, what do I do with the ones I got from the Carnival grocery store???

I plan to use my old bags from various places when I make donations of food and clothing to local charities. I can leave the bag with them. I'm sure they'll find uses for canvas bags.

raebates said:
I plan to use my old bags from various places when I make donations of food and clothing to local charities. I can leave the bag with them. I'm sure they'll find uses for canvas bags.

That's a good idea!

Now, I can order the bags w/o feeling guilty. I have about 15 bags now, and was trying to justify buying the PC ones.....(for myself to use, I mean!)

I'm packing-up things for storage in my Publix Grocery Bags! (dog bath towels, I also have one in the pantry to collect plastic-ware that I give left-overs away in...) I just ordered 25 PC ones and they should be here any day. I'm planning to write my info on them with a white paint pen before I give them away - I'll post a picture when I do them.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm packing-up things for storage in my Publix Grocery Bags! (dog bath towels, I also have one in the pantry to collect plastic-ware that I give left-overs away in...) I just ordered 25 PC ones and they should be here any day. I'm planning to write my info on them with a white paint pen before I give them away - I'll post a picture when I do them.

Deb had a tag idea, but I love that one too!!!!

Thanks Linda!

janetupnorth said:
Deb had a tag idea, but I love that one too!!!!

Thanks Linda!

I'm too cheap to put tags on all my bags - unless I can find a deal on them :p. Plus, I'm afraid that the first time the groceries are unloaded the biz cards will be too. At least this way my info will always be there and they can write it down....I hope!

Mine were originally scheduled to be delivered today, but are evidently stuck somewhere in Kentucky...

Mine haven't shown up yet. They showed as on the truck for delivery today. We had a bit of snow here, though (just over 4" at our house), so the truck may be running late. I last checked at about 4:30, and it wasn't there. Deliveries are made at the bottom of our long, steep driveway. It's dark now, so I won't be checking on it until morning.

Got mine yesterday with my supply order...they are way cool! Thanks for the paint pen idea Linda!

susanr613 said:
Got mine yesterday with my supply order...they are way cool! Thanks for the paint pen idea Linda!

You are quite welcome - hope it works for you :)

They're here! They're here! I was able to use mine for my marketing today. A woman at Wal-Mart remarked about how sturdy they are. She's now got one of my mini-catalogs. :)

I got mine today too! Just in time to go to the store tonight! I really like this type of bag, and especially now that they say TPC.

This is not related to the subject, but I just have to ask "Who is Paige and why is everybody praying for her?" I am assuming that most of you know her or one of you would ask this question. I have been on CS for over a year and my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

cactus_flower said:
This is not related to the subject, but I just have to ask "Who is Paige and why is everybody praying for her?" I am assuming that most of you know her or one of you would ask this question. I have been on CS for over a year and my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

Go to the "one of our own is missing" thread in the Lounge. It'll explain everything.

I ordered 25 and got them today. For some reason I thought they'd be packaged in clear packages of 5 since that's the way they're sold. Probably because the ones from my day job arrive to us in clear packages of 10. I'm not sure how to store all these neatly.

Does anyone else find them small though? Much smaller than the three different company reusable bags I have now. I'm not going to get many groceries in these. Maybe bags are bigger here in Canada? ;) ;D Sure are pretty though!

Hmm, mine are bigger than the ones I got from various grocery stores.

I got mine today too with the few things I ordered early on Supply. I think they are the same size as my other reusable bags from various grocery stores. But I can't wait to use these! I think I should just go shopping for the heck of it tonight...toodle around the mall, Target *hehe*. Just kidding- well, sort of.

I love the color though too!:thumbup: So different then the usual GREEn that most companies bags are.:yuck:

They seem to be the same size as the other stores reusable bags, except the canvas totes from Target are bigger.

Hmmm, well I guess it must just be that the bags in Canada are bigger ;) I know that even when customers bring in their own bags to our store that weren't originally purchased from us but rather purchased somewhere else they too are larger than the PC ones - but ours are prettier by far! :D

Amanda,
I went to the "one of our own is missing" thread. Now, I don't know WHAT to say--this is TOO SCARY and S-O-O-O SAD!!! I almost wish I hadn't ask my question. Now, my heart aches along with all of yours. What can we do BUT pray?? Thanks for responding.

I just went to a meeting with Nancy Jo Ryan yesterday and she said at the grocery store give the Mini Catalog to prospects and say "Here's a taste of the new Pampered Chef products, if I can get your name & address (carry drawing slips for them to fill out), I'll be glad to drop by the bigger catalog!"

I think the PC canvas bags are "heavier construction" than the Target bag we have. My DD said she will definitely use this for things. I really love mine! Can't wait to get more and more!

1. What are the benefits of using reusable shopping bags?

Reusable shopping bags have several benefits, including reducing the amount of plastic waste in landfills, saving money on disposable bags, and being sturdier and more versatile for carrying groceries and other items.

2. Can you tell me more about the Spring/Summer 2009 DVD that comes with the reusable shopping bags?

The Spring/Summer 2009 DVD showcases the latest products from Yahoo! and gives customers a chance to see them in action. This can help with decision-making when purchasing new products.

3. Is it common for businesses to attach business cards to their reusable shopping bags?

Yes, it is becoming increasingly common for businesses to attach their business cards to reusable shopping bags as a way to promote their brand. It is also a great way to spread the word about the company and its products.

4. What are some creative ways to use reusable shopping bags?

Besides using them for grocery shopping, reusable shopping bags can also be used as beach bags, gym bags, or even for carrying items to work. They can also be used as gift bags or to organize items in the car or at home.

5. Are there any tips for maintaining and reusing reusable shopping bags?

To maintain reusable shopping bags, it is recommended to wash them regularly, especially after carrying meat or other perishable items. They can also be air-dried to prevent shrinking. It is also important to remember to bring them with you when shopping to reduce the need for plastic bags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies