• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giving Reusable Shopping Bags as Incentive?

In summary, the author is thinking of giving away a free reusable shopping bag to guests at her shows if they set a date with her that night. She has given a shopping bag to her hosts at their show and is considering giving them to hostess' to help carry their books and such.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was thinking of telling guests at my shows that if they set a date with me that night, they will also get a free Reusable shopping bag when they hold their party.

Do you think that sounds enticing enough? I was thinking of giving them to my hosts with their packets, but decided against that because of cancellations and it not fitting in the envelopes that I like to use when I mail the packets. I already give hosts a SB at their shows, and I think they really like that, so I thought giving them 2 things might be too much. But, by having them set a date right there at the show, I think that would help me to get people to commit faster and is deserving of the extra reward. What do you think?

I think some people just like free stuff so anything is fun for them. I've been giving them to people that have helped me out or did really well with their show (outside orders, etc).

I have given a shopping bag to my hosts at their show. I thank the host during the show and then "present" them with their gift! They love it!!! :love:

problem is they are ripping, i had a box in mine (not to heavy, for mailing at the post office) and noticed a tear in it. i wouldn't give them out til they are made better. JMHO

When I suggested these at National conference on the butcher paper, I was hoping for something more.

I'm disappointed in the fabric/material. The color is fine, I was hoping for a totally green choice like bamboo fabric (bamboo/cotton blend, something) and better construction. They remind me of the pillow covers used on airlines! Seriously, even burlap wouldn've been more sturdy, or the cotton duck totes that were around 5-8 years ago.

The one thing going for them is the price - But as I've said over and over to Merrill, I would pay a little more for a quality item. (so tired of the low- and mid-range quality of their clothing items!)

Hmmm...I have had no problem with mine and it has become my "DCB tote". So far all is well with mine. I plan on giving mine either at the Show to my Cooking Show hosts or to my Catalog Show hosts with part/all of their order in it that will fit!

I just used one as a "basket". The local organizations around here are always looking for ways to earn money and one of the biggest ways they do that around here is through baskets. So I put about $25 worth of products in the bag along with a catalog and business cards and recipe flyers and other stuff. I gave this to my neighbor who asked for the donation. I hope it will be well received.

I have been debating also about giving them to my hostess's to use to carry their books and such with them to help them get more orders. I don't know if all of my hostess's would be comfortable doing this, but if they are, then they are recruit leads as well!!

I really hope the quality issue was just a bad batch and that the ones I have aren't bad.

I was thinking the same thing for March to get some extra bookings. I was going to give that away as well as a Season's Best as incentive. :)

1. Can I choose the design of the reusable shopping bags?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs for our reusable shopping bags. You can choose from a selection of fun patterns and colors to fit your personal style.

2. How many reusable shopping bags can I receive as an incentive?

The number of reusable shopping bags you can receive as an incentive depends on the current promotion. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or refer to our website for the most up-to-date information.

3. Can I use my reusable shopping bag for other purposes besides grocery shopping?

Absolutely! Our reusable shopping bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes such as carrying books, packing for a picnic, or even as a gym bag.

4. Are the reusable shopping bags durable?

Yes, our reusable shopping bags are made with high-quality, durable materials that can withstand heavy use. They are designed to last for multiple shopping trips and can hold a significant amount of weight.

5. Are the reusable shopping bags easy to clean?

Yes, our reusable shopping bags are easy to clean. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or toss them in the washing machine on a gentle cycle. Hang to dry and they will be ready to use again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • darlinclem
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies