• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for booking incentives?

In summary, the host can get either the salad chopper or the salad spinner for free, but they can't get both.
hperschnick
OK, I have one show tomorrow and then nothing until August. I would like to fill a few more dates the end of this month.

There was a post on here somewhere that Shelley puts here available dates on notecards and give the guests a special incentive. Her example was to give the chillzanne rectangle server for free - when it was the host bonus... I was thinking about doing the salad chopper for free... but what if they want the salad spinner... would I just give a $10 discount on the spinner so I'm only out $10 and they won't get the chopper? I guess my concern was what if I told them they got the chopper for free but they want to order the spinner as a host special... they can't get both, correct?

I think I'm making this more difficult than it needs to be!! Help please!

How about a free show...free ingredients, etc?

I try never to offer anything that will cost me money! I work too hard to give it up!!!! I'm attaching the Open Date Card that I use... I haven't updated it though because I don't have any shows until next week. But I highlight the Host Special so it doesn't cost me anything.

But if I am desperate enough, I plan to offer all August hosts a free Cutting Board to go with their knives. Hope that helps! :)

PS: I pass this card around and let people fill it in.

Attachments

• Open Date Card for Web.doc
    42 KB · Views: 316
finley1991 said:
I try never to offer anything that will cost me money! I work too hard to give it up!!!! I'm attaching the Open Date Card that I use... I haven't updated it though because I don't have any shows until next week. But I highlight the Host Special so it doesn't cost me anything.

But if I am desperate enough, I plan to offer all August hosts a free Cutting Board to go with their knives. Hope that helps! :)

PS: I pass this card around and let people fill it in.
Oooh, great idea with the cutting board!!! I'm so going to use that! :)

Hi there! Don't worry, you're not making it more difficult than it needs to be. It's always good to plan ahead and think about different scenarios. As for the special incentive, it's completely up to you what you want to offer. You could offer a free product, a discount, or even an extra entry into a raffle for a larger prize. Just make sure it's something that will entice your guests to book a show with you. And you're right, they can't get both the chopper and the spinner for free, so you could offer a discount on one or the other. Good luck with your upcoming show and filling up your calendar! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Related to Need ideas for booking incentives?

What is a booking incentive?

A booking incentive is a reward or incentive offered to customers who book a Pampered Chef party or event. It encourages them to schedule a party and helps to boost sales for the consultant.

What types of booking incentives are available?

There are various types of booking incentives, such as free products, discounted products, host credits, and exclusive offers. These can be customized based on the consultant's preference and budget.

How can I effectively promote a booking incentive?

To effectively promote a booking incentive, it is important to create a sense of urgency and exclusivity. Use social media, email, and personal invitations to spread the word. Also, make sure to clearly communicate the details and terms of the incentive.

Can I offer more than one booking incentive at a time?

Yes, you can offer multiple booking incentives at a time. However, it is important to avoid overwhelming your customers with too many options. Consider offering a variety of incentives to cater to different preferences.

What are some tips for creating a successful booking incentive?

To create a successful booking incentive, consider your target audience and what would motivate them to book a party. Set realistic goals and stay organized to track bookings and incentives. Additionally, regularly review and update your incentives to keep them fresh and appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Suzy Englert