• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Booking Incentives: Simple Summer Salads & Bonus for Hosts!

In summary, the July booking incentives are special promotions and rewards offered to hosts who book a Pampered Chef party in the month of July. These incentives include discounts, free products, and bonuses for reaching sales goals. To qualify, hosts must book a party with at least $200 in sales and have at least 2 guests who make purchases. These incentives cannot usually be combined with other offers, but hosts can still earn regular rewards in addition to the July booking incentives.
Suzy Englert
What incentives are you'all using to book July shows? I'm offering Simple Summer Salads, which goes along well with the special bonus that July Hosts receive with 15 or more buying guests. Thanks!:)

That's a good idea! I also thought of a dessert in the red, white and blue theme too!

I'm doing a flyer teling them if they book they can get their choice of the 60% off itmes the Pampered Chef is offering or I threw couple of itmes of my own choice in for 40% off, like the ssb, then you can get host to book for Aug and they can get the 8 qt for 60% off to go with the set. Working 2 months at a time!!!

I'm thinking...Patriotic....everything Red,White or Blue in the catalog 10% off ( after tax & shipping) for the guests. The hosts...maybe a free saute pan with 10 paid guests!

Hi there! That's a great idea to offer Simple Summer Salads as an incentive for booking July shows. In addition to that, I am also offering a free gift for hosts who book a July show, as well as an extra discount on their purchase. I find that these incentives really help to encourage people to book a show during a typically slower month. Best of luck with your shows!

What are the July booking incentives?

The July booking incentives are special promotions and rewards offered to hosts who book a Pampered Chef party in the month of July.

What are the benefits of booking a party in July?

In addition to earning the regular host rewards, booking a party in July also allows hosts to take advantage of special discounts and bonuses.

How do I qualify for the July booking incentives?

To qualify for the July booking incentives, you must book a party with at least $200 in sales and have 2 or more guests who purchase products at the party.

What are some examples of July booking incentives?

Some examples of July booking incentives include free products, discounted items, and bonuses for reaching certain sales goals.

Can I combine the July booking incentives with other offers?

Typically, the July booking incentives cannot be combined with other offers or promotions unless otherwise specified. However, you may still earn regular host rewards in addition to the July booking incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef.Elizabeth
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • its_me_susan