• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Offering Extra Booking Incentives

In summary, the 10% discount and the Monthly Host Special are the main incentives offered to hosts. Other incentives may be offered (such as a prize or gift certificate) depending on the number of bookings the host gets.
stefani2
Do you offer additional booking incentives for hosts OTHER THAN the 10% off discount and the Monthly Host Special? If you do, what are your incentives?

Example: If a Host gets 3 bookings (on her own), do you offer a prize or gift certificate of some sort?

If the host has 3 bookings - I let her choose a cookbook of her choice for free - when the 3rd show is held.

I had a Host ask me today - she said she wants her friend to Host a Show and she asked 'what else do I get' besides the 10% off and Monthly Host Special. I just really talked up the upcoming Monthly Specials. In January I WAS offering extra free product of the hosts choice when she got 1, 2, or 3 bookings - and it worked really well (Hosts can easily convince their friends). I am just wondering what others offer if anything?

with 25 orders, they get the quick stir
with 3 KITCHEN shows, they get a cookbook. Order it using the host discount on the LAST show to make sure they all hold.

I offer their show discount at any booking they get for me from outside orders. I also offer that to catalog hosts who get me bookings.

How I do it: The maximum their discount could have been at their show is 30%. Pampered Chef gives them 10% and I give them the difference. It's never more than 20% which is the lowest commission on shows so I don't lose anything but (some of) the commission on her order AT the show and I wouldn't HAVE that show without her getting it so it's a big win win.

They love getting to use that discount later - many don't use it at their show because after the monthly special and half price specials they have already spent their budget so this helps them too.

Beth I love that idea!!!

Oooh, I like Beth's idea too! For the most part I've always just touted the benefits for past hosts who have bookings from their show...the fact that they can order the host special at the other shows, too. Since I knew I wanted a solid June for Sell-A-Thon (and since June hosts can't get the extra FPV in July...) I offered June hosts $10 extra FPV if their show qualified and $20 extra FPV instead if their show passed the $500 retail sales mark. I still didn't offer anything additional for getting bookings though.

For June, I offered to purchase the host special for them if their show went over $500.
I just booked a gal for Aug who said she though she had 2-3 bookings already from her upcoming show and I think I will offer her the cookbook idea.

A few years ago in a conference workshop they suggested not to offer extras it tells our hosts we think the host program isn't generous enough.

1. How can I offer extra booking incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can offer extra booking incentives by providing special discounts or free gifts to customers who book a party or cooking class with you. You can also offer incentives to hosts who book a party, such as extra free products or discounts on their own purchase.

2. What types of extra booking incentives are most effective?

The most effective extra booking incentives are those that are directly related to Pampered Chef products or experiences. This could include offering a free product with a certain purchase amount, or hosting a themed cooking class with a special gift for attendees.

3. Can I create my own extra booking incentives?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to create your own extra booking incentives. You can come up with unique ideas that align with your brand and style, and offer them to your customers and hosts.

4. How do I promote extra booking incentives to potential customers?

You can promote extra booking incentives through your social media channels, email marketing, and in-person conversations with potential customers. Be sure to highlight the benefits of booking a party or cooking class with you and the added value they will receive with the extra incentives.

5. Are there any restrictions on offering extra booking incentives?

There are no specific restrictions on offering extra booking incentives, but it is important to follow Pampered Chef's policies and guidelines. Make sure the incentives are in line with the company's values and do not violate any rules or regulations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • kristina16marie