• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Ideas for June Anyone?

In summary, the consultant is offering free parties in June, and is offering to buy the host's 60 percent off item. They are also thinking of offering $10 in additional free product.
pampered2007
I was wondering....since June is sell-a-thon month, what is everyone doing to fill up their calendars? Are you offering any extra incentives such as free shows, extra free products, etc. Maybe together we can brainstorm some ideas!!!

I am offering free parties in June. I will do everything...mail, address, provide postage, provide food for the demo, and make reminder calls.

You get the guests and I'll do the rest!

AND...if they have 1,000 party I will give them a free DCB. I know it is alot, but I figure most (if any) will not get to $1,000 in sales. But, it sures makes their ears perk up when I tell them I will give them a free DCB.

That's a great idea Junderwood!!! I have been havingut a lot of stress about recipes and ingredients and hosts not getting back to me.... I thought it was crazy for consultants to bring the food too, but at this point I think I may start. Definitely for June at least. I can pick a less expensive recipe, and don't have to worry about them having the right ingredients.

Be careful with that. I just started in March and have had 5 out of 10 shows over $1000. Make sure you don't eat into all your profits.

Free parties in June sounds wonderful! What would be some inexpensive recipes to choose from?

The consultant bringing the recipe allows any prep work to be done at home and not at the hosts house. And yes, no worries about the host having the wrong ingredients. If you're not doing a "free show" you can always ask the host to reimburse you at their show for the cost of the ingredients.

Any other incentive ideas for booking June???

I have never had a 1000.00 show and I have been doing this since Jan. What are you doing to make that happen?

rr371980 said:
I have never had a 1000.00 show and I have been doing this since Jan. What are you doing to make that happen?

I think the success of the show depends on the host. My host that had a $1200 show had so much energy and determination! She talked about her show to everyone she met and had catalogs/order forms with her at all times. People she worked with and her family just spread the word and her show just kept growing and growing!! And of course as a Consultant, make sure you are host coaching with excitement. The host will pick up on that!

I'm offering to buy them the host special when their show reaches $600 in sales.

raebates said:
I'm offering to buy them the host special when their show reaches $600 in sales.

Me too, but mine's $500 minimum

I figure $600 is close enough to what they need to get the new product that it would add a bit to PC's incentive.

yeah, 600.00 is much better, I may up my incentive requirements to anyone new! :)

rr371980 said:

HOST COACH, HOST COACH, HOST COACH!!!! I have been in this a year and a half and have at least 1 $1,000 show a month!! (not counting fundraisers). Don't have to offer extras, just SELL the HOST PROGRAM, it is amazing!!!:love:

Remember that if they want the Cool Tray the show must be 650.00 in sales so you may want to up the sahow sales that they need

I agree ... don't give away your profits!If I were to offer ANY kind of $1,000 show incentive, I would simply buy the host's 60 percent off item. Have not offered this, but thinking of it. Only costs me less than $20 out of pocket!I also am thinking of doing salads in the month of June, to build excitement for July shows!

I have oftered the 60 % off host item many times aslong as the itme is under 20.00 that month , But that is it not the whole party food ect that;s too much . They are happy

Ok, so I like the idea of offering the Monthly Host Special as an incentive for June! The most I would pay is $24 for the Collapsible Serving Bowls. But I am also thinking of offering $10 in additional free product, which would be less expensive. But I am thinking that most would go more for the host special. Not sure what I am going to do yet. If a show would only end up being a qualifying show of $150 then I am not making much. But I could be spending just as much doing a "free" show. Ugh! gotta make up my mind... offer the monthly host special OR offer $10 in additional free product. Any suggestions??? LOL thanks!

pampered2007 said:
Ok, so I like the idea of offering the Monthly Host Special as an incentive for June! The most I would pay is $24 for the Collapsible Serving Bowls. But I am also thinking of offering $10 in additional free product, which would be less expensive. But I am thinking that most would go more for the host special. Not sure what I am going to do yet. If a show would only end up being a qualifying show of $150 then I am not making much. But I could be spending just as much doing a "free" show. Ugh! gotta make up my mind... offer the monthly host special OR offer $10 in additional free product. Any suggestions??? LOL thanks!

I would offer the monthly host special but let the host know that it only applies to shows that are over $600 in sales (or $500 - up to you). Then host coach them, get them excited and you'll both benefit!

I am currently offering:10 percent off the cool and serve or DCB if ordered by Monday
A free rub if it's ordered ANY TIME in the month of June!

I have been using the Gift envelopes (which was from another thread) and at every show I have gotten bookings and I am only offering it for June bookings.

Junderwood2009 said:
I am offering free parties in June. I will do everything...mail, address, provide postage, provide food for the demo, and make reminder calls.

You get the guests and I'll do the rest!

AND...if they have 1,000 party I will give them a free DCB. I know it is alot, but I figure most (if any) will not get to $1,000 in sales. But, it sures makes their ears perk up when I tell them I will give them a free DCB.

I am doing almost exactly the same thing, except I am giving my hosts 3 ways to get a DCB (or $35 in free product).

- Show sales > $1000
OR
- Refer one recruit (must qualify)
OR
- Get 2 or more booking that total $1500 or more in sales

Obviously there will be some lag for the last two options. So you might want to offer them something else (since the DCB will be hard to come by in say...2 months). I happen to have a few DCBs that I've been saving for this sort incentive (got them at 50% from guests that didn't use all of their 50%).

I really like the idea of buying the Monthly Host Special for them if they have a $600+ show. May have to use that one myself!

Cr8vKitchen said:
I really like the idea of buying the Monthly Host Special for them if they have a $600+ show. May have to use that one myself!

I do like this idea as well, but the downfall with it is that we don't get paid commission on the host special. So by offering an additional free product amount, at least we can save using the host discount, plus get paid commission on the incentive! Why give away something you don't get paid for, right? LOL! I am really thinking about some sort of incentive to book my July! Maybe a "Christmas in July" sale or show. Has anyone ever done this and had success with it???

pampered2007 said:
I do like this idea as well, but the downfall with it is that we don't get paid commission on the host special. So by offering an additional free product amount, at least we can save using the host discount, plus get paid commission on the incentive! Why give away something you don't get paid for, right? LOL! I am really thinking about some sort of incentive to book my July! Maybe a "Christmas in July" sale or show. Has anyone ever done this and had success with it???

This is a great idea. I only have 2 shows booked for July and really need to get more. How would you go about doing this? Maybe prepare a holiday entree? Have people start Christmas shopping with free products?

1. What are some popular incentive ideas for June?

Some popular incentive ideas for June include summer-themed products, grilling accessories, and outdoor entertaining items. You can also offer discounts or free shipping for orders placed in June.

2. How can I create a successful incentive for my customers in June?

To create a successful incentive for your customers in June, consider offering limited-time deals or promotions, hosting a themed party or event, or partnering with other businesses to offer a joint promotion or giveaway.

3. Are there any products that are particularly popular in June?

Yes, there are several products that are particularly popular in June, such as BBQ tools and accessories, outdoor serving and entertaining items, and summer-themed kitchen gadgets.

4. Can I offer incentives to my hostesses in June?

Yes, you can offer incentives to your hostesses in June to encourage them to book and hold parties during this busy time of year. Some ideas include giving them a free product or discount for reaching a certain sales goal, or offering a bonus gift for booking multiple parties in June.

5. How can I promote my June incentives to my customers?

To promote your June incentives to your customers, you can use various marketing channels such as email, social media, your website, and in-person at parties or events. Be sure to highlight the specific details of your incentives and emphasize the limited-time offer to create a sense of urgency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefNic