• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Thank You Gift for at Show

In summary, the best gift to give a host is a reusable shopping bag and a Season's Best, PC calendar, or set of paring knives.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm debating on what to give for my host...or should I let her pick?

Here's what I've got:

New Season's Best
PC Calendar
Reusable Shopping Bag

Typically I give SB. Now that I have calendars, I was leaning towards starting to give those away...so I don't end up with a stack after January. :D

Reusable shopping bags I like to give out if people book a show and set a date that night.

I usually give a SBRC, too, but I'm going to start using the calendars soon. My vote is to use the calendar - people who want their own can then be encouraged to book their own show. :)

Don't know how many calendars you have but my suggestion would be to make a deal about showing off the calendar and recipes it contains at the show then pass it to the host stating to the group, "these calendars are only available by booking a show during the months of November and December!"

babywings76 said:
... Now that I have calendars, ...

You've already received them??? Dang! I'm still waiting!!! :rolleyes:

I usually give out a Season's Best, bag or set of paring knives. This past show I took someones advice and with the host packet put in a catalog labeled "host copy". Inside I picked out a product and put a sticker labeled "your surprise gift". It was the snowman platter. I know it is more $ than a SB, but I knew she had a big guest list. I just added it to her order under her discount and paid for the balance. You would have thought she won the lotto. I have never seen anyone so excited. She was so happy and appreciative. She had a $1,600 show and I got a booking from her friend and she also booked another another show. I think the gift should reflect on each individual host.

Sheila said:
You've already received them??? Dang! I'm still waiting!!! :rolleyes:

Most of us have just received them in this last week. I got mine on Saturday (10th). Since you are a BIT further away than most of us are from the shipping points, hopefully you won't have to wait TOO long to get them! :D

I usually give the shopping bag and a SB, but now that I have my calendars, I'm doing that and a SB. Last year I ended up with 10 extra calendars, so I'm handing them out while I can.

lisasfuncooking said:
Inside I picked out a product and put a sticker labeled "your surprise gift". It was the snowman platter. I know it is more $ than a SB, but I knew she had a big guest list. I just added it to her order under her discount and paid for the balance. You would have thought she won the lotto. I have never seen anyone so excited. She was so happy and appreciative. She had a $1,600 show and I got a booking from her friend and she also booked another another show. I think the gift should reflect on each individual host.

Did you know right away (when you picked out the gift for her) that she had a big guest list?
I like this idea, but I'm not sure I would know in advance how big the party would turn out to be (so picking an appropriate gift would be difficult).

I take the groceries for my hosts in a reusable shopping bag. In it I also have one of the retired SB with a note inside, and I ask the guests to sign it as well. I am giving calendars as well..and if the past host is in attendance I make it a point to present a calendar to her as well. I bought 100 calendars at conference and used them as an incentive for my team to put their shows on the cluster calendar, as well as for host gifts for all of my 2009 hosts.

What are some popular hostess thank you gifts for at shows?

Some popular hostess thank you gifts for at shows include a Pampered Chef product of their choice, a gift card to a home goods store, a set of kitchen utensils, a cookbook, or a personalized kitchen towel.

Can the hostess choose their thank you gift from a specific Pampered Chef product line?

Yes, the hostess can choose their thank you gift from a specific Pampered Chef product line. They can browse our catalog and select any item they would like as their thank you gift.

Are there any specials or discounts for hostess thank you gifts?

As a thank you for hosting a show, the hostess can receive a discount on their thank you gift depending on the total sales from their show. They may also receive special offers or free products as part of our host rewards program.

Do you offer gift wrapping or packaging for hostess thank you gifts?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping or packaging for hostess thank you gifts. However, we do provide high-quality packaging for all of our products, making them ready to gift as is.

Can the hostess exchange their thank you gift for a different item?

Yes, the hostess can exchange their thank you gift for a different item if they wish. They can contact our customer service team and arrange an exchange for a product of equal or lesser value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amybee
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies
Views
chefann