• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Reusable Shopping Bags: Where to Find!

In summary, the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags measure 14.5 inches in width, 13.5 inches in height, and 9 inches in depth with a capacity of holding up to 40 pounds. They are machine washable and made of high-quality, durable polyester. They are water-resistant and can be purchased on the official website, through independent consultants, or at local retail stores. They also come in a variety of colors and designs to choose from.
NooraK
Gold Member
...in the February CN the picture of those HWC Reusable shopping bags? Can't wait to get my hands on them! Now to just find two shows...

NooraK said:
...in the February CN the picture of those HWC Reusable shopping bags? Can't wait to get my hands on them! Now to just find two shows...

Amen to that! Try convincing people that booking close is not so difficult.

Wondering if they're going to give us one at Launch...

Can someone post the link to the February CN on here?

NooraK said:

What are the 5 products for the promo? I didn't see it or I missed it. I have one show, I wish I could get someone else to do one fast.

They did not tell us what the products are yet. We'll have to wait for the S/S CN (one more week). They're just giving us a peek at one of the items - the bag. The items in the bag are pink ribbon food items...

What are the dimensions of the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags?

The HWC Reusable Shopping Bags measure 14.5 inches in width, 13.5 inches in height, and 9 inches in depth. They have a capacity of holding up to 40 pounds.

Are the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags machine washable?

Yes, the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying them to maintain their quality and durability.

What materials are the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags made of?

The HWC Reusable Shopping Bags are made of high-quality, durable polyester. They are also water-resistant and can withstand heavy loads without tearing or breaking.

Where can I purchase the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags?

You can purchase the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags on our official website, through our independent consultants, or at our local Pampered Chef retail stores. They are also available on popular online retailers such as Amazon.

Do the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags come in different colors or designs?

Yes, the HWC Reusable Shopping Bags come in a variety of colors and designs to choose from. We offer classic solid colors as well as fun patterns to suit your personal style. Keep an eye out for new designs as we regularly update our collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
turtle15
  • darlinclem
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies