• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reusable Shopping Bags Incentive....

In summary, the team member at Super WM was ignoring the customer's requests to pack their products in reusable bags.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys,

what do you think? I bought 30 of the reusable bags and thought offering my team an incentive of when they submit 2 shows in Feb, they'll get a free bag. Not much of a value but free is free, right? :D

At first glance it sounds good but they can buy them so I'm not sure that will work - try it anyway though, it can't hurt.

I plan to put one in the door prize basket, give one as a new consultant gift (they will get it at the meeting after they submit their agreement), and use them as an incentive for hosting.

Great Ideas Beth, Thanks!

Kristi, I think it is a great idea! I find that it is not so much the value of the item, but the fact that you value/reward them! And besides, some may not ever even buy them for themselves until they see others get them for free.

I used these last night and I LOVE them. The clerk at Super WM kept packing my products in plastic bags and as they were turned to me, I would unpack them!! I had them open, told her I would prefer she pack them in these, etc. but she ignored me. :grumpy:

baychef said:
I used these last night and I LOVE them. The clerk at Super WM kept packing my products in plastic bags and as they were turned to me, I would unpack them!! I had them open, told her I would prefer she pack them in these, etc. but she ignored me. :grumpy:

Call the manager and complain. One more reason I don't shop at that store.

I didn't want to be mean, but she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. (and that is being nice!) She usually unpacks the trucks and was called up front to check out. The store is located right near a large army post and pay day is tomorrow. The place was extremely busy and that is why she was called up front. I think even her boss on the loading dock was on check out too!

1. Can I choose which reusable shopping bag I receive as part of the incentive?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of reusable shopping bags offered as part of the incentive. They come in various sizes, materials, and designs to suit your personal preferences.

2. How do I qualify for the reusable shopping bag incentive?

You can qualify for the incentive by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a minimum sales amount. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide more details on the specific requirements for the incentive.

3. Are the reusable shopping bags dishwasher safe?

While some of our reusable shopping bags are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. Check the product description or packaging for specific care instructions.

4. Can I use the reusable shopping bag for hot or cold items?

It depends on the material of the bag. Some of our bags are specifically designed for hot or cold items, while others are more versatile and can be used for both. Be sure to check the product description for more information.

5. Can I redeem the reusable shopping bag incentive for cash?

No, the reusable shopping bag incentive cannot be redeemed for cash. It is offered as a special gift for hosting a Pampered Chef party and is not a cash equivalent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies