• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rainy Day Cleaning~ Postcards and Bags

P
pampered Ruth
I have many unopened postcards and extras that are opened. Nine packs of unopened and about 30 odds and ends that are opened. Also one new pack of door prize forms. An ask me about Pampered Chef button, a plain Pampered Chef button, 4 magnets that say Pampered Chef, and a key chain that says Pampered Chef. I would like to send them to one address, and would like $11 for it, plus postage and will send it cheapest postage. My computer is not letting me upload the pic, so e-mail me at [email protected] for a pic. I also have a very nice messenger bag and 2 other bags I am selling. I am glad to send a pic of those also. Thanks,:D

i emailed you

check your email

Thx, potential sales , checking postage.

1. What items are included in the "Rainy Day Cleaning" package?

The package includes nine unopened packs of postcards, approximately 30 opened postcards and extras, one pack of unopened door prize forms, three Pampered Chef buttons, four Pampered Chef magnets, and one Pampered Chef keychain. There are also three bags available for sale.

2. What is the cost of the "Rainy Day Cleaning" package?

The cost for the package is $11, plus postage. The cheapest postage option will be used to send the package to one address.

3. How can I see a picture of the items included in the package?

Unfortunately, the seller is unable to upload a picture of the items. However, interested buyers can email the seller at [email protected] for a picture of the items.

4. Can I purchase the items separately?

No, the seller is only selling the items as a package and cannot sell them separately.

5. What is the contact information for the seller?

The seller's email address is [email protected]. Interested buyers can contact them via email for more information or to purchase the package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies
Views
pctharper