• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgotten Date: What to Do? - A Host Packet Woes Story

In summary, "Forgotten Date" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a host who has forgotten about their scheduled party or cooking show. It is important to have good communication with your host to prevent this situation. If the host does forget, reach out and offer alternative options such as a catalog or online party. To prevent a "Forgotten Date" situation, include all necessary information in the host packet and offer incentives for hosts who book and hold their party on the scheduled date. If a host continuously forgets, have a conversation and offer solutions, but consider not scheduling future parties with them if the issue persists.
Jennie4PC
So I sent out 5 host packets this morning and I realized I forgot to put the date of thier show in thehost packet. Should I just call them all and remind them of the date or should i mail something out stating the date so they have a paper reminder? Yes I usally do the show flyer sheet and last night when I put them together I felt like I was missing something.

Wow, 5 host packets...you rock! I have one for next week...one slow moving book show and only one for November that I'm not sure will stick! :(

I would suggest a postcard reminder of when their show is. I like the postcard reminders (when I can remember to do them!) there is a thank you for booking their date, a remember to send out invites, a don't forget reminder calls and a thank you for a great show! Seems like there are 2 more but can't remember them off the top of my head. I can attach them if you are interested.

Last week I forgot to send Catalogs in a packet so I sent them today she called me laughing

Charity, could you post those. That would be great. Thanks

The more you send, the better! Don't worry about missing the date. Plus, your host coaching calls will cover it, too! Congrats on 5 shows!

1. What is "Forgotten Date" and why is it important?

"Forgotten Date" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a host who has forgotten about their scheduled party or cooking show. It is important because it can lead to a host not being prepared, which can negatively impact sales and guest satisfaction.

2. What should I do if my host forgets about their party?

If your host forgets about their party, the first step is to reach out and remind them about the scheduled date. If they are unable to reschedule, you can offer to do a catalog or online party instead. Another option is to see if they have a friend or family member who would be interested in hosting.

3. How can I prevent a "Forgotten Date" situation?

The best way to prevent a "Forgotten Date" situation is to have good communication with your host leading up to the party. Send reminders and follow-up messages to ensure they are aware of the date and have everything they need. You can also offer incentives or rewards for hosts who book and hold their party on the scheduled date.

4. What should I include in a host packet to prevent a "Forgotten Date"?

In your host packet, be sure to include all the necessary information about the party, such as the date, time, location, and what guests can expect. You can also include a checklist or timeline to help the host prepare and stay organized. Additionally, consider including a small gift or sample to show your appreciation for hosting.

5. What steps should I take if my host continuously forgets about their party?

If you have a host who continuously forgets about their party, it may be best to have a conversation with them to understand the reasons behind their forgetfulness. Offer solutions such as setting reminders or having a friend or family member help them with party preparations. If the issue persists, it may be best to not schedule any future parties with that host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz