• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Cooking Shows in Action DVD Worth the Investment?

In summary, the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, attending a cooking show, or by contacting a local consultant. It is suitable for beginners and includes a variety of recipes for different types of cooking. Special discounts and promotions may be available and there is a satisfaction guarantee for the product.
ccarp
Has anyone purchased the Cooking Shows in Action DVD? Are each of the shows shown in full length, or is it just like what you see on the website? Was it worth it to buy? I'm new and I just need a little help with my shows.

Thanks!

Don't you get this free with your first supply order? And yes they are full shows.

You will get it for free at the end of your 90 days.

I am a newer consultant too and think it is stupid that they wait until after your 90 days are up to send you this dvd. Thankfully my executive director was kind enough to lend me her copy at our last meeting. I felt the info in it was pretty useful but I don't know if I would spend the money to purchase it. Maybe see if someone in your cluster will lend it to you to watch. Good luck.

Also, to answer your question, the shows are pretty much shown in full length.

It's not stupid. The company wants you to get the hang of the basics before they throw something new at you. They have your success in mind. Makes sense to me.

Along with the added benefit of not supplying the DVD to kitnappers.

Ask your director if you can borrow one -

Thanks for all your input....y'all are GREAT. I will ask my director if I can borrow one. I didn't know you can get it for free, so that's good to know too!

Related to Are the Cooking Shows in Action DVD Worth the Investment?

1. How can I purchase the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd"?

You can purchase the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Is the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" is a great resource for beginners as it provides step-by-step instructions and tips for using Pampered Chef products. It also includes a variety of recipes that are easy to follow and perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen.

3. Can I use the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" for any type of cooking?

Yes, the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" features a diverse range of recipes that can be used for various types of cooking such as baking, grilling, and stovetop cooking. It also includes tips and techniques that can be applied to any type of cooking.

4. Are there any special discounts for purchasing the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd"?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions for purchasing the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" along with other Pampered Chef products. You can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and offers.

5. Can I return the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd". If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom