• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the Cooking Shows in Action DVDs for Consultants?

I'll definitely email them and ask if they can send it to my work address instead :)Thanks!I'm a Jillian, Jennifer, or Theresa and I received my DVD a week ago.
jbachen
Were we supposed to have received our Cooking Shows in Action DVD by now? Or do we have to order it specifically? I thought it would be coming automatically, so I did not order it, but I have gotten a couple of supply orders recently and it wasn't in them. Or is it just not out for consultants yet?

Thanks!

I'm a consultant and I received my at least a week ago.

I just saw this on the "Are you a Jillian, Jennifer or Theresa" Poll.

finley1991 said:
After watching the Cooking Shows in Action DVD, please post which style best reflects your own way of doing shows...

PS: New consultants in their first 90 days will receive their DVD at the end of their 90 day period (I believe that is what HO said!)

Thanks for sharing!

Hm, oh bother... and I just had HO on the phone the other night. Maybe I will try emailing them and see what happens.Did you specifically order it? Or did it just show up? And was it with any other supplies? Or alone? Thanks!

jbachen said:
Hm, oh bother... and I just had HO on the phone the other night. Maybe I will try emailing them and see what happens.

Did you specifically order it? Or did it just show up? And was it with any other supplies? Or alone?

Thanks!
It came USPS with a bag a popcorn. I did not order it.

LOL! With a bag of popcorn?!?!? Now I really can't wait to get it!!!

So new consultants won't get it until they finish their 90 days? I guess I'll definitely be showing it at my meeting on Tue! Thanks for the tip!

Hm. I'm not new, nor inactive, but I still haven't received mine :( I even made sure DH didn't have it (he has a bad habit of grabbing the mail out of the mailbox and leaving it in his truck).

Related to Where Are the Cooking Shows in Action DVDs for Consultants?

1. What is included in the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd"?

The "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" includes a collection of cooking show demonstrations featuring Pampered Chef products. It showcases various recipes and cooking techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools and equipment.

2. How long is the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd"?

The "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" is approximately 45 minutes long. It is packed with helpful tips, cooking demonstrations, and recipe ideas to inspire your next meal.

3. Can I purchase the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" separately?

Yes, the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" can be purchased separately from our other product bundles. It is a great resource for anyone looking to learn new cooking techniques and get ideas for using our products.

4. Are the recipes in the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes featured in the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" are designed to be easy to follow. Our goal is to make cooking enjoyable and stress-free, so our demonstrations are designed to be helpful and user-friendly.

5. Can I use the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" to host my own cooking show?

Yes, you can use the "Cooking Shows in Action Dvd" as a guide to host your own cooking show using Pampered Chef products. It provides great inspiration and ideas for showcasing our products and creating delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccarp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ccarp
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • caraighan