• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting More Catalog Shows Than Cooking Shows!?!

In summary, the expert suggests hosting a "Grand Opening" party to get people excited about the cooking show, finding vendor markets to get leads, and making sure the show is fun and has games and prizes.
Jenblissread
Hi, I am new to PC and am just starting my 2nd month. I have several catalog shows getting ready to start, but it seems like most people want to do a catalog show over an actual cooking show. I would love suggestions on how to present the idea of a cooking show...any tips are greatly appreciated! I know there's got to be a way to get at least some of the folks to do a cooking show!

Thanks so much!

Hi Jen... have you hosted your own "Grand Opening" yet? That's a great way to kick it off. Invite everyone you know to your house! Then practice how you will speak about getting others to book from your show. Make sure it's a lot of fun with games and some small door prizes. Remind people that it's like watching the Food Network with "smellavision"!

You can also find vendor markets on eventlister.com and do a booth to get fresh leads. Good Luck :)

Talk about the fun of the show and that everyone gets to see the products and to play with/touch them and eat a yummy recipe. Tell them hosts get a lot more with a cooking show - yes it's just on the chart but the average cooking show is much higher than the average catalog show. Make the show the desired thing.

Don't even offer a catalog show unless that's the only option for someone. It they ask for one give the reasons they need the cooking shiow.

Thank you both for the sugggstions! I think, after reading these, that in an attempt to get any kind fo show booked, that I do offer the catalog show too quickly. I will definitely practice how to try and get a cooking show booked, and stop giving up so quickly :)

I've only being doing this for a little over a month, but I don't even mention a catalog show, unless they have told me NO to a cooking show. Then I offer it as an alternative.
Good luck :)

1. How can I get more catalog shows than cooking shows?

One way to get more catalog shows is to reach out to your existing customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a catalog show. You can also offer incentives for them to host, such as free products or discounts. Another option is to advertise your catalog shows on social media or through word of mouth to attract new customers.

2. What are the benefits of having more catalog shows?

Having more catalog shows can help you reach a larger audience and potentially increase your sales. It also allows you to expand your customer base and potentially gain new repeat customers. Additionally, catalog shows require less time and effort compared to cooking shows, so you can host more shows and increase your income.

3. How do I handle the orders and payments for catalog shows?

You can provide your customers with a catalog and order form, which they can fill out and return to you with their payment. Alternatively, you can create an online ordering system where customers can place their orders and make payments directly through your website. It's important to have a clear process in place for collecting orders and payments to avoid any confusion or delays.

4. What are some ideas for promoting catalog shows?

There are many ways to promote your catalog shows, such as creating social media posts and ads, sending out email invitations to your customers, hosting virtual parties, and partnering with other businesses or organizations to cross-promote. You can also offer special deals or discounts for catalog show orders to encourage more sales.

5. How can I make my catalog shows more engaging for customers?

To make your catalog shows more engaging, you can offer interactive elements such as live videos or demos, virtual games or contests, and Q&A sessions. You can also provide personalized product recommendations based on the customer's needs and preferences. Additionally, offering exclusive products or limited-time offers for catalog show orders can make them more enticing for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mandy412