• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Cooking Demo: Sell More with a 12 Skillet

In summary, the "Selling the 12" Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 2 inches. It is dishwasher safe and made of durable stainless steel. It can be used on all stovetops, including induction. However, it does not come with a lid, but a compatible lid can be purchased separately.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here is a great tip I got from a gal in my cluster: Instead of using the 8" skillet to demo the "Try Me" recipes, double the recipe and use the 12" skillet instead.

I had a coaching call yesterday and the consultant happened to mention she sold two 12" skillets at her last party (with only 6-7 people there!). Since it was just her fourth cooking show, I asked her how she did it (I've never sold two at one party!). She said she figured why use the 8" pan when she could use her 12". What a great idea!

(Attached are the recipes...think they originated from here)

Attachments

• Skillet recipes ('Try Me').doc
    37 KB · Views: 549
That's cool. I was hoping to get it in my KE month and this may have done it for me. Thank you.

I don't take my 8" saute pan to shows anymore. I always take the 12" skillet. I do the ice-cube demo and talk about how you can use the skillet as a skillet, griddle, roasting pan and cake pan. I tell everyone there about how they have about 20 days (just to be on the safe side) and if they do not like this after using it everyday for 20 days then we will have it returned for free.
I just LOVE this pan!!!
Thanks for the recipes!!!

Thank you for posting this Linda. I'm hoping to listen to it later today.

Linda, Thanks so much for re-posting that link...I loved it!!

Ya'll are welcome. I need to relisten to it too.

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing this great tip with us. Using a larger skillet for our "Try Me" recipes is such a smart move. Not only does it allow for more guests to sample the dish, but it also showcases the versatility of our products. I can see why your consultant was able to sell two 12" skillets at her party. It's all about demonstrating the value and benefits of our products, and this is a perfect example of that. I will definitely be trying this out at my next cooking demo. Thank you again for sharing this helpful tip. Happy cooking!

What are the dimensions of the "Selling the 12" Skillet"?

The "Selling the 12" Skillet" has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 2 inches.

Is the "Selling the 12" Skillet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Selling the 12" Skillet" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the "Selling the 12" Skillet"?

The "Selling the 12" Skillet" is made of durable, high-quality stainless steel.

Can the "Selling the 12" Skillet" be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Selling the 12" Skillet" is safe for use on all stovetops, including induction.

Does the "Selling the 12" Skillet" come with a lid?

No, the "Selling the 12" Skillet" does not come with a lid. However, a compatible lid can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • chefannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies