• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso...lid for 12 Inch Prof. Skillet

In summary, the Iso...lid for 12 Inch Prof. Skillet is a heat-resistant silicone lid that can withstand temperatures up to 600°F. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on most 12 inch skillets and other cookware of similar size. The steam vent can be opened by twisting the knob on top, allowing steam to escape while cooking. It is also oven safe up to 425°F, but the knob should be removed before placing it in the oven.
cookwithtiffany
Hi I am new to Chef Success, and to PC but I have customer who has been fantastic!

I have one of those customers we all dream about... You know the one who orders ALL gifts for every occassion from you, and who orders CONSISTANTLY, and who books you for multiple times in one year in ADVANCE! Yeah I am BLESSED to have one of those!

So, last month her niece was looking for the older family skillet,and I searched and searched, finally found one! She bought it and as a thank you she placed ADDITIONAL $200 order with me for current product! Well shortly after that my FANTASTIC client damaged the lid for her 12 inch Prof. Skillet and needs a replacement. If anyone happens to have one, even gently used I would GREATLY appreciate it. I am only searching for the LID not the entire skillet. Let me know your asking price!

TIA for any help.

Tiff:chef:

I have one...I just sent you a message w/ my email

Its been used not abused.
Slight scratches on the glass only seen when held up to light.
not discolored in anyway

Price???help me out not sure.

Nancy

1. What is the material of the Iso...lid for 12 Inch Prof. Skillet?

The Iso...lid for 12 Inch Prof. Skillet is made of heat-resistant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 600°F.

2. Is the Iso...lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso...lid for 12 Inch Prof. Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the Iso...lid on other cookware?

Yes, the Iso...lid is designed to fit on most 12 inch skillets and can also be used on other cookware with a similar size.

4. How do I use the steam vent on the Iso...lid?

To use the steam vent, simply twist the knob on top of the Iso...lid to the "open" position. This allows steam to escape while cooking, preventing any buildup of pressure.

5. Can the Iso...lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso...lid is oven safe and can be used in temperatures up to 425°F. However, please note that the knob on top is not oven safe and should be removed before placing the lid in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
brewejen
  • itsjustCarla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies