• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Lid for Small Collapsible Bowl

In summary, the customer melted their small lid and is now waiting for a replacement part that may not come for a while.
cochef
Gold Member
This is a long shot but does anyone have a small lid that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg for shipping? I have a customer who melted hers in the dishwasher :cry: I told her they are not to be put in the dishwasher, but ... I am still waiting to see if anyone has heard anymore about replacement parts being able to be ordered on shows in the new web setting.

No they can't be ordered with a show even in the new web (yet - we can hope). You can however add them to a supply order on the new web.

I'm not on the new web :( - so I guess we'll wait and see

Call your director and see if she can add it to her next supply order. Even if it raised her shipping it would be much less than ordering it by itself on replacements via P3.

BethCooks4U said:
Call your director and see if she can add it to her next supply order. Even if it raised her shipping it would be much less than ordering it by itself on replacements via P3.

Unfortunately my Director is clear across the country in Pennsylvania so it would probably be just about as much for shipping. Hospitality to order is not an option either.

Wish they'd change P3 so replacement parts could be ordered on a show or supply order! Please write and suggest this. Supposedly the new web was going to let us add these replacement parts to supply orders to combine shipping, but since that isn't happening anytime soon -

They seem to have a handle on P3 software, so they could add these and make them non-commissionable. Or add them to supply. It is completely ridiculous to charge another $4.75 minimum to send a part that in many cases costs less than the shipping.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Lid for Small Collapsible Bowl?

The Iso Lid is designed to fit securely on the Small Collapsible Bowl from Pampered Chef. It creates an airtight seal, keeping food fresh and preventing spills during transportation.

2. Is the Iso Lid microwave-safe?

Yes, the Iso Lid is made from food-grade silicone and is safe to use in the microwave. It can withstand temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can the Iso Lid be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Iso Lid is freezer-safe. It can be used to cover frozen meals or ingredients in the Small Collapsible Bowl.

4. How do I clean the Iso Lid?

The Iso Lid is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. It can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water.

5. Can the Iso Lid be used with other bowls or containers?

The Iso Lid is specifically designed to fit the Small Collapsible Bowl from Pampered Chef. However, it may also fit other bowls or containers with a similar size and shape. We recommend testing it before use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef