• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings at Last Night's Party

Executive or SS 12" skillet for demos and best value.In summary, a guest at a show was reminded about their entitlement to 2 items at 60% off, but they may only use 1 due to financial constraints. The host agreed that the consultant could take advantage of the special if the guest does not use their 60% off items. The consultant is deciding between the Executive or SS 12" skillet for demos, and opinions were shared on the benefits of both. Some suggested doing a catalog show to earn the items in their own name for warranty purposes. Ultimately, it is important to choose the cookware that the consultant is most comfortable cooking
chefannie
I reminded a guest at a show last night that she is entitled to 2 items at 60% off as the party last night was booked off her party. She indicated that she may only use 1 of her 60% off items (she also said that she might not use that either as she is short on cash this month). So I asked her that only if (and I repeated only if a couple of times) that she doesn't use her two 60% off items could I take advantage of the special. She totally agreed. So now here is my question - I have been dying to get a 12" skillet - do I get the executive or the SS 12" skillet. I want to use it at my demos to try to sell more cookware. Which would get me more bang for my dollar? Thanks for your help.:love:

Why don't you just get a catalog show put together and get your 2 60% off items that way. They would then be in your name for the warranty.

Just call family and friends and customers and see if they want anything. You can also buy gifts for upcoming birthdays and other events that you will need gifts for.

I looooovveeee my executive set I have the 7pc and the 12 inch. Earned it free from Panarama! Love it Love it.

I wouldn't buy a piece of ss if it was up to me. I hate my 1 freebie that I earned. It's a pain in the rear to keep clean. It says dishwasher safe, but I always have to clean it with bar keepers friend. I absolutely looooove the executive set. It's awesome! You can really tell that it is really good quality. I have the grill pan and plan on getting together a show myself to order the 5 and 7 piece set this month.

I'm a huge fan of SS. It cooks like a dream, and looks so shiny and professional. I love that I can use whatever utensils I want on it. I just love it in general. So for me, I would get the SS. But ,here's the important thing: which do you prefer to cook with?
If you have all SS, it can be tough to remember to keep your metal stuff out! If you have all nonstick, the bit of elbow grease that admittedly can get added to cleaning is tedious, and things stick more than you remember..You want to demo with what you are comfortable with - there's your wow :) Both lines are awesome, so IMo you can't go wrong with either.All that said, on such a big piece especially, I would want warranty info in my name - is a catalog show for yourself an option?

I have the 5 piece SS set and several of the Executive pieces. Since different recipes call for different pieces of cookware I love the fact I have some of both. I wouldn't say I like any piece more than the other. They are just different and I like them all. :D

KateD said:
But ,here's the important thing: which do you prefer to cook with?
If you have all SS, it can be tough to remember to keep your metal stuff out! If you have all nonstick, the bit of elbow grease that admittedly can get added to cleaning is tedious, and things stick more than you remember..

You want to demo with what you are comfortable with - there's your wow :) Both lines are awesome, so IMo you can't go wrong with either.

All that said, on such a big piece especially, I would want warranty info in my name - is a catalog show for yourself an option?

Yeah... What she said! LOL..

I LOVE the Exec for ease and simplicity. I think for shows it is a bigger WOW... I do like having at least the small SS saute pan to bring to shows so people can see it.

I am not an SS fan. I have the one I earned for Free but I prefer simplicity in the cleaning part.

I have both and love them both for different reasons. If I were just getting one for demo purposes, I would go with the exec---those skillet cakes are a dream in it!!

ljeffries said:
I have both and love them both for different reasons. If I were just getting one for demo purposes, I would go with the exec---those skillet cakes are a dream in it!!

I'm with you. I wasn't for sure I would like the SS but I love mine. I have all the open stock peices. But for show purposes the Executive would be the best buy.

Executive Family Size Skillet is the way to go!

I have both and, as has been pointed out, like them both for different reasons. If you are thinking of adding to your kit, go with the Executive.

I have the SS 12" skillet and use it all the time, but wish that I had the executive one. I would like to start doing skillet cakes but am afraid to do it in the stainless. I LOVE all my other executive cookware.

Hands down, get the Executive Family SKillet!! It's totally awesome, especially when you want to show guests and hosts how easy it is to clean!!

As for having a receipt, as someone mentioned earlier, just put the order in your husband's name, listed as a co-host on the show. Then you will have a receipt!! Also, put payment as Consultant gift, so you remember to claim it on your taxes!!

Good luck!
Paula

I am in the minority here, I say get the SS. I earned the 5 piece set and I am soooo happy with it.

I have the Exec family skillet, but always feel that I have to be careful with it. With the SS, I can use any thing I pick up, and it goes in the dishwasher.

But that's just me. I would add that you can't go wrong with either!

I'm a big fan of stainless steel, but ONLY for the stock pot and sauce pan. I can't see myself frying in stainless, but that is just me. (I've never been a fan of nonstick either ... although PC is slowly winning me over!)

Since this is my kit enhancement month and April is EVERYBODY'S kit enhancement month, I am THINKING of getting a stainless set (to get my sauce pans) and in April, getting a nonstick skillet (family or saute pan) as open stock.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm a big fan of stainless steel, but ONLY for the stock pot and sauce pan. I can't see myself frying in stainless, but that is just me. (I've never been a fan of nonstick either ... although PC is slowly winning me over!)

Since this is my kit enhancement month and April is EVERYBODY'S kit enhancement month, I am THINKING of getting a stainless set (to get my sauce pans) and in April, getting a nonstick skillet (family or saute pan) as open stock.

Speaking of that, I am pan frying/sauting tilapia and crab cakes tonight in my SS saute pan. I must have the magic touch, but I don't generally have to scrub my SS to get it clean. Ok, I will admit, after reheating mac/cheese 2 times, the bottom was a bit yucky, but some hot water and dishsoap and a good soaking helped me out a ton.

I say, get whatever you will use. Extol the virtures of both, and use what you most like at home!

That being said, their's fish to fry!!

Executive - for sure....I have had mine for some time now. The only stainless I have is the 8" for shows.

some hot water and dishsoap and a good soaking helped me out a ton.

Tip: Use cold water to soak when it's a starchy food. The hot just makes the food stick more but the cold will loosen it.

What is the best way to maximize savings at last night's party?

The best way to maximize savings at last night's party is to take advantage of the hostess rewards program. As a hostess, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more rewards you can earn.

How can I save on shipping costs for my party order?

To save on shipping costs for your party order, consider combining orders with other guests or hosting a virtual party where guests can place orders online. This will help to meet the minimum order requirement for free shipping, saving you and your guests money.

Are there any special promotions or discounts available for party orders?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for party orders. These can include discounted or free products with a certain purchase amount, or special bundles and sets at a discounted price. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

Can I use coupons or discounts on my party order?

Unfortunately, coupons and discounts cannot be used on party orders. This is because the hostess rewards program and other promotions are already offering significant savings. However, you can use any earned hostess rewards towards your party order, maximizing your savings.

Is there a deadline for submitting my party order to receive hostess rewards?

Yes, there is usually a deadline for submitting your party order to receive hostess rewards. This deadline is typically within two weeks after the party date. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific deadline and submit your order before then to ensure you receive all the rewards you've earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tropicalburstqt2