• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

5 Piece or 7 Piece Executive Cookware Set?

In summary, it really depends on your cooking style. Look over the pieces in both sets. If, like me, you have trouble picturing the sizes, take the descriptions with you to a local store that carries a wide variety of cookware. Look for similar dimensions. Buy whichever works best for you.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I have the opportunity to purchase either the 5 piece or 7 piece executive cookware set for myself using some of our wedding money. Since I will be getting it at 50% off, which should I get? I already have plans on purchasing the 12" skillet next month at 60% off. Keep in mind too that it's just DH & I for now but kiddies are in the near (3 yr) future.

TIA!

It really depends on your cooking style. Look over the pieces in both sets. If, like me, you have trouble picturing the sizes, take the descriptions with you to a local store that carries a wide variety of cookware. Look for similar dimensions. Buy whichever works best for you. There are often incentives for us consultants to earn cookware, so once those little ones come along you can expand your cookware collection.

Do your own show - get it to $300 and get both sets with the half-price combo! I use almost every piece of mine regularly and would also have a hard time deciding which to get. Or even better yet! Do your own show in Oct - get it to $300, purchase one set @ 60% and the other at 50%

That's what I did already... had a show that I have a half priced item to use. DH doesn't want to spend $355 on both sets tho. So now I need to choose 1 or the other.

If I HAD TO choose I would get the 5pc. You're already getting the 12", so you'll have a 8", a 2qt (rice, noodles, veggies, macn cheese), 4qt (right size for spaghetti noodles, etc....) Don't forget the lid for your 12"My opinion on the 7pc: the 8qt is REALLY big and only gets used for a lot of potatoes, corn on the cob. There isn't that much of a difference between the 10" & 12" skillet. So, it's a good thing you're getting the 12"

I have the 5 piece set and love it. I have a family of 5 and it works great on a daily basis. You can fit a full box of pasta in the 4 qt as well. The 12" is definitely a must have - used all the time.

I much prefer my 7 piece set! Plus if you have the money now, get the more expensive set, then you can purchase the cheaper set at another time.

Are there any open stock executive cookware pieces available on the supply order?

I have the 7 pc stainless, which I won in the spree. LOVE IT ... but I must confess ... I only use the stockpot b/c I don't have the 4 qt (sometimes fill it half way) use the sauce pans all the time, and NEVER use the skillet.

I agree ... I would LOVE to have the 5 pc. Just about everything in the 7 pc is available open stock and you can't get the 4 qt w/o getting a set! And the 4 qt. is what I'd use all the time!

If you get the 12 inch as open stock, make sure you get the lid at some point.

1. What is included in the 5 Piece and 7 Piece Executive Cookware Set?

The 5 Piece Executive Cookware Set includes a 10" non-stick skillet, a 3.5 qt sauté pan with lid, and a 7 qt stockpot with lid. The 7 Piece Executive Cookware Set includes all of the above, plus a 2.5 qt saucepan with lid and a 5 qt Dutch oven with lid.

2. Is the cookware safe to use on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both the 5 Piece and 7 Piece Executive Cookware Sets are safe to use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Are the lids included with the cookware set interchangeable?

Yes, the lids for the 5 Piece and 7 Piece Executive Cookware Sets are interchangeable, making it easy to use the lids on different pots and pans.

4. Is the cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the 5 Piece and 7 Piece Executive Cookware Sets are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. What is the material of the cookware?

The 5 Piece and 7 Piece Executive Cookware Sets are made of high-quality stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • c00p
  • Products and Tips
Replies