• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Merrill Backpack Tote: Perfect for Travel or School at $12.75!

I have that backpack. I use it to carry my catalogs and lapboards to parties now - I can put it on and have one less thing to "carry". I love it.On the supply order form:Recipe Cards/30Give guests a free recipe card at your Show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was just looking at the Merrill site and saw they have some cute new items I'm thinking of getting. The Backpack tote I'm thinking of using as a carry one for when we fly or just as a tote when we are traveling. I wonder if it's okay for a school backpack for my daughter--that would be nice advertising! :D I can't quite see what the straps are like, though. It's only $12.75! Anyone have this or seen it in person at Leadership or something?

Oh, there's also these luggage spotters that might be fun to have when you're flying and trying to find your luggage as it comes out of the baggage carousel.

I have that backpack. I use it to carry my catalogs and lapboards to parties now - I can put it on and have one less thing to "carry". I love it.

Great to hear! Oh, how do you like the lapboards? I was debating getting them vs. folders. What's your opinion of them?

Well, I did it! I placed my first order ever with Merrill. Now I just hope it all arrives okay and I don't have any over charges or problems with shipping! I bought a stamp, 3 logo Window decals, a magnetic name badge, and the backpack tote. :D I contemplated getting business cards, but decided to stick to giving out recipe cards from the Supply order with my info.

babywings76 said:
but decided to stick to giving out recipe cards from the Supply order with my info.

Which recipe cards are you talking about?

On the supply order form:Recipe Cards/30
Give guests a free recipe card at your Show.Mexican Chicken “Lasagna” Recipe Card
#JM10 | 1.00
Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple Recipe Card
#JM11 | 1.00Go to Products and Recipes> Enhance Your
Shows for additional Spring Theme Show
material and information. Item numbers for
past seasons’ Theme Show material are also
available online while supplies last.

Ok I don't want to still the thread but I need to ask a question. I saw some wheres pink/black pampered chef apron. Where do we get this? or was it a special for NC?

rbvernon said:
Ok I don't want to still the thread but I need to ask a question. I saw some wheres pink/black pampered chef apron. Where do we get this? or was it a special for NC?

They are coming out with a Pink and Black apron for HWC month and to Earn it, you have to submit two shows in April 1-15th I believe? Anyone can correct me if I am wrong! I soo love that apron and Want it soo Badly!:love:

babywings76 said:
I was just looking at the Merrill site and saw they have some cute new items I'm thinking of getting. The Backpack tote I'm thinking of using as a carry one for when we fly or just as a tote when we are traveling. I wonder if it's okay for a school backpack for my daughter--that would be nice advertising! :D I can't quite see what the straps are like, though. It's only $12.75! Anyone have this or seen it in person at Leadership or something?

Oh, there's also these luggage spotters that might be fun to have when you're flying and trying to find your luggage as it comes out of the baggage carousel.

I love this pink and black backpack- tote! I use it when I take my kids places so it's mostly a backpack for me!:love Great Value too!:thumbup:

What are the dimensions of the New Merrill Backpack Tote?

The New Merrill Backpack Tote measures 18" H x 12" W x 6" D, making it the perfect size for travel or school.

Is the New Merrill Backpack Tote machine washable?

Yes, the New Merrill Backpack Tote is machine washable, making it easy to clean after a busy day of traveling or carrying books to and from school.

What materials is the New Merrill Backpack Tote made of?

The New Merrill Backpack Tote is made of lightweight and durable polyester material, perfect for withstanding the wear and tear of travel or school use.

How many pockets does the New Merrill Backpack Tote have?

The New Merrill Backpack Tote features 2 exterior side pockets, 1 front zip pocket, and 1 large main compartment with a zip closure. This provides ample space for all your belongings and keeps them organized.

Can the New Merrill Backpack Tote be converted into a tote bag?

Yes, the New Merrill Backpack Tote has adjustable straps that can be converted into a tote bag for versatile carrying options. It's perfect for switching between carrying on your back or over your shoulder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies