• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Ribbon Tote at Merrill Worth the Hype?

In summary, the ribbon tote is back at Merrill. The new version has the logo printed in white on the side of the bag, and comes with a polka dot ribbon and your choice of natural/lavender/sage or blue/silver/gold ribbons.
Thanks Ann! I just spent $78 there last week! I can't do it again! I also like the new banners!!! UGH!!

is anyone else having trouble getting to merrill's website? i tried last night and just now and it keeps telling me invalid user id or password... argh!

Thanks - I will peek but I'm pretty sure I used my monthly budget on spring samples already!!!! Too early in the month to try and reallocate other funds. :)But I can browse for next month! :)

P.S. Ann's link won't work, you'll have to log into CC first and then access the store from there.

Ohh Man! It's soo cute! I want the New one! I wish they kept it the same so I woulndn't be tempted to buy this one!LOL Love the polka dots ribbon! Mybe my old one will suddenly rip and then I can justify buying this one! Heehee

Sorry to hijack but I have a question. Several of you have mentioned wearing PC buttons on your clothing. Where are you getting them? I've looked on Merrill and there's nothing like that. TIA

There used to be some available through the Director store, but not any more.

Mine are from Nancy's when she had them - they are square. I may have 1-2 extra if someone really wants one.

Ok, thanks. :)

I really wish PC would get more than one vendor. Merrill has some nice things but they're kind of overpriced and there's not that big a selection. Especially on stickers and things like that. They're just boring, I think. Not at all creative.

Did anyone notice the personalized pens on there now? Whew, I'll stick to my cheapies! :eek:

Marisa - have you been to Sticking to Business or The Booster for stickers? They've got great ones! (Sticking to business is my fave!)

I like this one better, but I have the other one and I just don't want to spend the money yet. The polka dots are so cute!

I love the tote but a little disappointed. I emailed Merrill to ask if there was any pockets or any closer on the bag (like the catalog tote). They said no. I take it that it's basically a bucket tote. I really want to get one but don't know what I would do with it without any other pockets or anything.

Thanks, Linda! I haven't but I'll check them out now. ;)

wadesgirl said:
I love the tote but a little disappointed. I emailed Merrill to ask if there was any pockets or any closer on the bag (like the catalog tote). They said no. I take it that it's basically a bucket tote. I really want to get one but don't know what I would do with it without any other pockets or anything.
No pockets on the inside either? I hope the quality is as good as VIPs so when Mine does finally wear out I can get this new one!:love:

I really like the Ribbon Tote I have. Not a fan of the new one.

heat123 said:
No pockets on the inside either? I hope the quality is as good as VIPs so when Mine does finally wear out I can get this new one!:love:

No extra pockets, just like a bucket bag with handles. I was going to get it but now I'm not for sure!

Related to Is the New Ribbon Tote at Merrill Worth the Hype?

1. What is the Ribbon Tote at Merrill?

The Ribbon Tote is a popular product from the brand Merrill that is designed to help organize and transport your Pampered Chef products. It features multiple pockets and compartments, as well as a durable handle for easy carrying.

2. Is the Ribbon Tote back in stock at Merrill?

Yes, the Ribbon Tote is back in stock at Merrill! It was temporarily unavailable due to high demand, but it is now available for purchase again.

3. What are the dimensions of the Ribbon Tote?

The Ribbon Tote measures 16" L x 8.5" W x 10" H. It is the perfect size for carrying your Pampered Chef products to parties, events, or for storage at home.

4. Can the Ribbon Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Ribbon Tote can be personalized with your name or initials! This makes it a great option for gifts or for easily identifying your tote at events.

5. What materials is the Ribbon Tote made of?

The Ribbon Tote is made of durable polyester fabric, with reinforced stitching and a sturdy handle. It is designed to withstand frequent use and can hold a variety of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • elizabethfox