• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ribbon Tote Now Available at Merrill

In summary, the new Ribbon Tote does not have a lining or zipper closure, includes a polka dotted ribbon, and The Pampered Chef logo is screen printed on the outside of the tote bag. The tote is trimmed in ribbon and is a stylish addition to any outfit.
momoftwins
Tote W/Ribbons Gold, Silver, Blue
16"w x12"h x 5"d. Experience high style when you carry this black tote, trimmed in ribbon and accented with the exclusive Pampered Chef logo on front. A stylish polka dotted ribbon is included with the purchase of this spacious bag, along with your choice of a pack of three ribbons. Choose from: Natural, Sage and Lavender or shimmery Blue, Silver and Gold to coordinate with any outfit.

Please Note: This is a revised Ribbon Tote with different features. To minimize quality issues that were apparent with the former Ribbon Tote, the new tote does not have a lining or zipper closure. It includes a polka dotted ribbon and The Pampered Chef® logo is screen printed on the outside of the tote bag.

Item Number: 714078200
Invoice Description: Tote W/Ribbons Gold, Silver, Blue

Price : $17.95

Yeah, I don't like it! I liked the old one too much and wish I had purchased it before they discontinued it. I liked how it was much more of a purse than a bag. :(

I ordered a bunch of the new stuff on Wed the 6th, it was all here Monday
I like the logo on the tote I have both.
don't use the other one not sure why I "needed" this one.
I would never carry it as a purse thats not my style.

This one seems a little wider than the other one. One of my cluster mates had it the other day and I wasnt totally sold on it.

Teresa Lynn said:
I ordered a bunch of the new stuff on Wed the 6th, it was all here Monday
I like the logo on the tote I have both.
don't use the other one not sure why I "needed" this one.
I would never carry it as a purse thats not my style.

I didn't like the bright white logo, I like the subtle look of just the ribbon.

I'm so happy that I got mine when VIP first came out with them (Thanks Carolyn for telling us about it!) I haven't had any problems with it at all. I get lots of compliments on it too. First they say, "Oh your bag is so cute" Then they realize it says Pampered Chef and either tell me they LOVE PC or ask what is PC?

I wish I would have known about the one at VIP. I loved the older one that everyone had before these new changes! Now I am not sure I want to get this one!

I like the old one better too...carry it as my purse. Just had someone at church complement me on it. :) I like the subtle look. She didn't even notice the PC logo til she looked closely.

I am disappointed with the new one as well. I really wanted the old style. I guess I'll just have to make my own purse & purchase just the ribbons.

stacywhitlow said:
I am disappointed with the new one as well. I really wanted the old style. I guess I'll just have to make my own purse & purchase just the ribbons.

My sister knows a lady who makes purses, I figured I'd probably call her and see if she'll make me one.

I actually don't like the ribbons & would be willing to sell them. I will probably use this for carrying stuff to the post office or shows.
Teresa

1. What is the Ribbon Tote and what makes it unique?

The Ribbon Tote is a new product from Merrill that is designed to make carrying and organizing your cooking tools and supplies much easier. It features multiple pockets and compartments, as well as a stylish ribbon design that sets it apart from other totes on the market.

2. What is the size and capacity of the Ribbon Tote?

The Ribbon Tote measures 18 inches in length, 12 inches in height, and 6 inches in depth. It has a capacity of up to 15 pounds, making it perfect for carrying all your essential cooking items.

3. Is the Ribbon Tote durable and easy to clean?

Yes, the Ribbon Tote is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. It is also easy to clean with a damp cloth, making it a practical and long-lasting option for any home cook.

4. Can the Ribbon Tote be personalized?

Yes, the Ribbon Tote can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This makes it a great gift for yourself or any cooking enthusiasts in your life.

5. What types of items can fit in the Ribbon Tote?

The Ribbon Tote is designed to hold a variety of cooking tools and supplies, including utensils, measuring cups and spoons, spices, and more. Its multiple pockets and compartments make it easy to keep all your essentials organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies