• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!

In summary, the seller is having a going out of business sale and is offering a variety of products including paperwork, artwork, stickers, old but unused items, a rolling tote, and mugs and cups. Interested buyers can email the seller for a full list of available products. The seller asks for fairness and prompt payment from buyers and appreciates those who have already made purchases. Some items have been confirmed as sold and the original post has been edited to comply with guidelines. The seller mentions that there is still plenty of items left and encourages interested buyers to email for the full list.
carrdinal
Let’s have a going out of business sale!!! Since some of you are not sure what to do or what to offer, here it is…I feel these are very fair...if you do not then speak up!! I appreciate all fairness and let’s face it we ALL win here! Whoever pays first gets the products, and remember be fair and do not waste our time…so if you are not serious do not start. Thank you! My paypal account is at [email protected] that is where you will pay after it is confIrmed you are the buyer of the products. I will ship daily till it is all Going, going…GONE!!!

Paperwork

8 Packets of Wedding Registry Flyers The Old Style $3
2 Packets of Wedding Shower Show Planners $1
33 Show Planners Some New Some Old $2
Forged Cutlery & Executive Cookware Cards For Tri Stand- FREE
1 Pack of Spring/Summer 2007 Season Best Recipes Collection $1

From Nancy’s Artwork

1 Pkt. Full Sheet Postcards for Computer $1
4 Packs of Computer Business Cards Brownstone $2 each
1 Pack Paper 8x 11 PC Checkerboard with Pan and Stone $2
4 Pack of small envelopes $1
1 Pad of PC Sticky Notes - FREE
Thank you Postcards 40 ct. $2

Stickers

1 pack of 3 year warranty on Stoneware $1
1 Pack of If you need to change your date $1
2 Packs of PASS ME AROUND $1 each
3 Packs of Success is Only 4o Invitations away! $1 each
3 Packs of Get your PHD past host discount $1 for ALL
3 Packs of Sneak a Peek at our Products online $1 for each
3 Packs of Phone Orders Welcome $1 for ALL
10 Packs of 5 / 15 / 5 orders for Successful Show $1 for each
1 Pack Catalog Show 20 Orders $1 each
11 Packs of Pink Outside Orders can really add up! $1 each
12 Packs of Yellow Please Read Carefully I will Call $1 each
7 Packs of Gift Certificates Available $2 for ALL
9 Bags of Asst. Balloons $2 a bag

Oldies BUT Goodies –never Used!!

3Way Tongs $2
Nylon Slotted Spoon $4
My Halloween Safe Cutter Pumpkins on Handle $1
4 Spring/Summer Season Best 2001 w/ Envelopes $2
PC Lunch Tote $1
Kid’s Blue Apron Kitchen Assistant $6
Twenty Year Silver Anniversary Mug Hot/Cold $5
Current logo insulated Cup Ivory $5
Conference bag from 2006 $8

Last edited by a moderator:
just PM'd you

I am pretty sure we are not allowed to post the selling of "currently available" products on here-Deb or Greg is gonna ask you to remove the post before they do, so what you can do is have folks email you for their interest in the roduct list you have! Just thought you'd like to know (speaking from experienced here!)

I just pm'd you.

what is a rolling tote?

Just sent you a PM as well.

Thanks!!

jsnow said:
what is a rolling tote?
Largest tote avail on wheels to carry stuff to your shows. If you have the XXL scrapbook rolling tote or have seen it, it's very similar.

are the rolling totes gone?

whats left?

Dear Fellow Cheffers:
You have shopped til you have dropped and me, too. There is still plenty left but all of Nancy's is GONE!! If you need the list please email me and I will provide. Thank you to those who have purchased already and thank you to those that have yet to. I will have more to come...God Bless. JC

The original post has been edited to adhere to our guidelines.

sorry but the list can be emailed and plenty is left!!! go for it!!!

carrdinal said:
Twenty Year Silver Anniversary Mug Hot/Cold $5
Current logo insulated Cup Ivory $5

Do you have pictures of either of these??? Is the current logo one the one that everyone received last year at conference???? Is it still available??? Thanks in advance!!

Hi Cheffer's:
There is still plenty left...so please email me for the list.

i pm'd u. i 'm interested in the lunch tote.

I am interested in the current logo insulated cup ivory.

Do you by any chance still have the blue children's apron? I had one for my oldest grandson and now have 3 more grandsons that love to make cookies in the kitchen with grandma!

Do you have the Halloween safe cutter left? My son is loving pumkins this year!

What products are included in the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!"?

The "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" includes a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets. You can find discounted prices on some of our most popular items, as well as limited edition products.

How much can I expect to save during the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!"?

The savings during the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" can vary, but you can typically expect to save up to 50% off the original retail price. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new at a discounted price.

Can I use my consultant discount during the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!"?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases made during the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" However, please note that some restrictions may apply and certain products may not be eligible for additional discounts.

Are all "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" items final sale?

Yes, all items purchased during the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your purchases before completing your order.

When does the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" end?

The end date for the "Let's Have a Going Out of Biz Sale!" may vary, so we recommend checking with your consultant or our website for the most up-to-date information. However, please note that all items are available while supplies last, so we recommend shopping early for the best selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
  • carrdinal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
Replies