• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit...

In summary, "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit..." allows users to sell gently used kitchen items such as tools, gadgets, and cookware. Creating an account and listing items for sale is free, but a small transaction fee is deducted from the final sale price. Sellers are responsible for packaging and shipping items to buyers, and if an item does not sell, they have the option to relist, lower the price, or donate/return the item.
DeeDee616
I have
2 packs of the mini holiday catalogs-both for $1.00
2 packs of the fall mini catlaogs both for $1.00
11 packages of invitations with the 3 girls on it You're invited to a cooking show. 50 cents each
1 pack bread bowl artichoke dip recipe cards 50 cents
1 pack mini glazed lemon cakes cards 50 cents
1 stone mini fluted pan $12.00

or take it all for $17.00

and pay for shipping from 07001

thanks.

I am interested in the 11 packs of invites. How much to 43040 for shipping???

I might be intersed in both packs of recipe cards. How much to 07663? You might be able to put them in a regular long envelope.

1. What type of items can I sell through "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit..."?

Through "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit...", you can sell gently used kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and other kitchen items that are in good condition. We do not accept used food items or appliances.

2. How do I list my items for sale on "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit..."?

To list your items for sale, simply create a free account on our website and follow the step-by-step instructions to create a listing. You can upload photos, provide a description, and set your desired price for each item.

3. Is there a fee to use "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit..."?

There is no fee to create an account or list your items for sale on "Stuff to Get Rid Of...only a Bit...". However, we do take a small percentage from the final sale price of each item as a transaction fee.

4. How do I ship my items to buyers?

If a buyer is interested in purchasing your item, you will receive a notification with their shipping address. As the seller, it is your responsibility to package and ship the item to the buyer using the shipping method of your choice. We recommend using a trackable shipping service for added security.

5. What happens if my item does not sell?

If your item does not sell within a certain period of time, you have the option to relist it or lower the price. If it still does not sell, you can choose to donate it to a local charity or have it returned to you. Please note that return shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shannon Good
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • mrshamel3808
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • LeslieRenee