• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Perfect Tote: Expert Advice for Your PC Business - Go Huskers!

In summary, the tote that is pictured on the Supply Order is the one to get. It is roomy and versatile and can hold a lot of things.
apriljc
This is such a great site for ideas and to get answers to your questions. Well I have a question. I want to get a tote to use as a purse too to advertise my PC bustiness, hoping it will pick things up here a little. I am debating on getting the Method Tote from Merrill or the Catalog Tote on Supply Order, which I can't see a picture of. So am wondering what all of you carry and what your opinions are. I am not a big fan of buying something if I don't know what ot looks like. Any advice would be helpful.

Go Huskers!! The won tonight.

I would suggest the catalog tote. I can't tell you how many people yell at me when they see it - especially when they see a new to them catalog!

I used that supply order tote for almost a year and then I switched to the method brown and black tote from Merrill. I like the supply order tote because it has the front pouch to store the catty in!

And I had the Method one from Merrill and switched to the Supply order one.

Any one have the information for getting one of these? Maybe a good link?

I love mine....
apriljc said:
This is such a great site for ideas and to get answers to your questions. Well I have a question. I want to get a tote to use as a purse too to advertise my PC bustiness, hoping it will pick things up here a little. I am debating on getting the Method Tote from Merrill or the Catalog Tote on Supply Order, which I can't see a picture of. So am wondering what all of you carry and what your opinions are. I am not a big fan of buying something if I don't know what ot looks like. Any advice would be helpful.

Go Huskers!! The won tonight.
\\

I use the black PC tote with the clear insert for catalogs. I'm always asked about it. Best 15.00 I ever spent / invested in PC :)

I keep saying I'm going to make my own tote but I never do. I should just spend the $15 and get myself some business!

I've carried the PC sling bag as a purse and the catalog tote as well for a couple of years at least now. I never have had anyone ask me about my biz due to the bags.

I use the catalog tote from the supply order. I have had people ask about PC from seeing it and I got a booking or two from people I knew who realized I was a consultant (back when I started a year ago) and they had been wanting a show...

It is worth it in my opinion and works well to hold your planner, a couple catalogs and host packets, plus my wallet, wipes and other stuff I need to have with me.

HTH.

Val

I've been wanting to get the catalog tote but I have seen two different ones and I am unsure which is the current one on the supply order. One is only a bit wider than the catalog; the other has a place for your business card BESIDE the catalog pocket, therefore, it is wider. I want the wider one. Anyone know where to get that one?

Last edited:
PamperedChefDebi said:
I've been wanting to get the catalog tote but I have seen two different ones and I am unsure which is the current one on the supply order. One is only a bit wider than the catalog; the other has a place for your business card BESIDE the catalog pocket, therefore, it is wider. I was the wider one. Anyone know where to get that one?

Sounds like the one I got at Conference 2004. I still use it. Have had a few people ask me about it and for catalogs.

Anyone have a picture of the catalog tote that we put on our supply order? I really like to see what I'm buying before buying it and I just cannot picture this at all.

tlennhoff said:
Anyone have a picture of the catalog tote that we put on our supply order? I really like to see what I'm buying before buying it and I just cannot picture this at all.

I actually wondered that myself. I'd really like to see it too!

I have the one from the supply order and it is roomy enough to put a couple of diapers and wipes in and behind the catalog I can fit a sippy cup. So it is really an all purpose bag---and it drums up business!

If anyone has been a consultant since 2004, a photo of the Catalog Shoulder Tote is on page 8 of December 2004's Kitchen Consultant News. If no one has it, I can try to scan the pic tomorrow for you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Attachments

• CatalogTote.doc
    160 KB · Views: 389
I love my catalog tote it really is handy for using as a brife case or as a purse!! :)

What are the dimensions of the "Which Tote Do You Think?"

The dimensions of the "Which Tote Do You Think?" are 13.75" x 8.25" x 10.25".

What materials is the "Which Tote Do You Think?" made of?

The "Which Tote Do You Think?" is made of durable polyester material.

Is the "Which Tote Do You Think?" machine washable?

Yes, the "Which Tote Do You Think?" is machine washable for easy cleaning.

How many pockets does the "Which Tote Do You Think?" have?

The "Which Tote Do You Think?" has 5 exterior pockets and 2 interior pockets for ample storage space.

Can the "Which Tote Do You Think?" be personalized?

Yes, the "Which Tote Do You Think?" can be personalized with custom embroidery for a unique touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Maragib
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies