• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show to Go Carryall Tote Vs. Briefcase???

In summary, the Show to Go Carryall Tote measures 14.5" L x 6.5" W x 10" H and the Briefcase measures 16.5" L x 6.5" W x 12" H. Both have padded laptop compartments and are made with high-quality materials. The Briefcase is slightly more durable with reinforced handles and a sturdier frame. Neither are machine washable and should be spot cleaned. Both are great for traveling, but the Briefcase has a luggage sleeve for added convenience.
jeanniec
I know what the briefcase is, as I owned and used one my first time around in PC - BUT, I don't know what the Show To Go carryall tote is. I am placing a supply order in the next day or so, and want to purchase one of them to take to shows, for paperwork, etc.

Which do you use and why??

Thanks!

The Carry all is for products. It wouldn't work for paperwork. It has a large front pocket to whole the large round stone, woven selections and 3 pockets in the main area to carry batter bowls, SA and that sort of thing.

The carry all is a part of a 3 pc set. The Rolling Case and the Tool Turnabout Tote are the other 2 pieces.

Thanks, Donna - just the answer I was looking for. :) I really appreciate it. I'm going to order another briefcase then!

1. What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase?

The Show to Go Carryall Tote measures 14.5" L x 6.5" W x 10" H, while the Briefcase measures 16.5" L x 6.5" W x 12" H.

2. Can the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase fit a laptop?

Both the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase have a padded laptop compartment that can fit most standard-sized laptops.

3. Is the Show to Go Carryall Tote or Briefcase more durable?

Both the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be durable for everyday use. However, the Briefcase has reinforced handles and a sturdier frame, making it slightly more durable.

4. Are the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase machine washable?

No, neither the Show to Go Carryall Tote nor the Briefcase are machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap, and air drying.

5. Which one is better for traveling - the Show to Go Carryall Tote or Briefcase?

Both the Show to Go Carryall Tote and Briefcase are great for traveling as they have multiple pockets and compartments for organizing items. However, the Briefcase has a luggage sleeve that can easily slide over a suitcase handle, making it more convenient for traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • jenniferp417
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • BlessedWifeMommy