• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering My 200th Show Kit - Need Info on Consultant Tote

In summary, Becky has hit her 200th cooking show and is anxious to know what the new consultant tote comes with. She does not know if the tote comes with the paperwork box, but she does know that it is $155.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have my order form for my 200th show kit - and I only have a few more days to order. I have one quick question about it, though.

I know the paperwork box doesn't come with it, but does anyone know if the consultant tote comes with it?

Thanks!

Don't know but I wanted to say "Congratulations Becky!"

Awesome Becky! Weirdly enough, I just checked this am to see where I was with that! I still have like 30 more cooking shows but my show tomorrow will be my 200th show/order turning into PC! How exciting!

I don't know the answer either but anxious to find out. How much is the kit? Still $155?

Ok - What is a 200 show kit??

I don't have an answer for you Becky, but I think that it should come with something a little special.

I will be coming up on my 200th show soon and I was wondering can you scan and email me what the paper shows?

[email protected]

I thought I would have hit it sooner, but then was told it was cooking shows, not catalog shows, so I asked this question and the answer I received was that it doesn't come with the consultant tote, so I bought one from someone on chef success. I LOVE it!!

PamperedDor said:
Ok - What is a 200 show kit??

Thanks Everyone!

But Dor, to answer your question - after you submit 200 Cooking Shows (catalog shows and fundraisers don't count) you get to purchase the new consultant kit again, for the $155 price....only it doesn't include the paperwork part of the kit - and we still aren't sure if the consultant tote comes with it....

pampered.chris said:
I will be coming up on my 200th show soon and I was wondering can you scan and email me what the paper shows?

[email protected]

I thought I would have hit it sooner, but then was told it was cooking shows, not catalog shows, so I asked this question and the answer I received was that it doesn't come with the consultant tote, so I bought one from someone on chef success. I LOVE it!!
Thanks for that info!

And sorry - but I don't have a scanner!

The paper just lists the products from the kit, and says you have 60 days to place the order. Other than that, it's just an order form. You can pay by check, or PC debit or credit card.

Thanks Becky!! I guess they sent that paper automatically correct?

Yes... it does come with the New Consultant Tote.And yes... you get the order form after 200 cooking shows. But only after 200... you don't get another order form after 400 cooking shows.And yes... they send it automatically.

Thanks Colleen!!!!

wow, congrats!!!

That's great! Congratulations! It's kinda nice to have those extra products and replace the "sad" looking ones.

I didn't get it when they sent me the letter; now I wish I would have! I really want that new tote too!

When did they change it to only at 200 shows? I didn't get it then either and had thought I'd do it at 400 when things are that much older. I'm just shows away from there so I'm disappointed. :cry: :grumpy:

BethCooks4U said:
When did they change it to only at 200 shows? I didn't get it then either and had thought I'd do it at 400 when things are that much older. I'm just shows away from there so I'm disappointed. :cry: :grumpy:

Maybe I'm wrong... my former director told me it was only at 200.... so I guess I should take that with a BIG grain of salt! :)

I'm sad. :( I never got any form when I did my 200th show. Kinda late now I guess since I'm on my almost 500th.

smspamperedchef said:
I'm sad. :( I never got any form when I did my 200th show. Kinda late now I guess since I'm on my almost 500th.

You should call HO and ask about it. I sure would.

If you purchase a new kit after 200 cooking shows, is it the current kit, or the one from when you signed up? If the purpose is to replace the tools in your kit....the tools I got in my kit are different than the tools in the current kit. Not that repurchasing either kit isn't a great deal....I'm just wondering.

It's the current kit.

Colleen, my former director said it was every 200 cooking shows. I guess we need to get that clarified (or I can just wait and see if I get another form).

smspamperedchef said:

I've done over 500 shows but I know that it's 200 KITCHEN shows. Certainly I've hit 200 by now but don't ever remember getting a letter.

It's after the 200th show only, it's not after every 200 shows. I didn't purchase it when it was my time after my 200th show when I recevied the letter, and now I'm 1/2 way through the 400's and I haven't received anything. And I know I've seen it somewhere that it is only offered after the 200th show, not every 200, hope this helps.

It is the current kit -- it is after 200 cooking shows, catalog shows, etc. don't count...But current kit is way better than the kit I started with!

gaddischef said:
It is the current kit -- it is after 200 cooking shows, catalog shows, etc. don't count...But current kit is way better than the kit I started with!
Hey, just wanted to say hi! I've actually seen you post a couple times lately:)

kltaylo said:
If you purchase a new kit after 200 cooking shows, is it the current kit, or the one from when you signed up? If the purpose is to replace the tools in your kit....the tools I got in my kit are different than the tools in the current kit. Not that repurchasing either kit isn't a great deal....I'm just wondering.

I got the current kit. (So I didn't get a second APCS or Deep Dish Baker... do we even still have that in the line?)

finley1991 said:
I got the current kit. (So I didn't get a second APCS or Deep Dish Baker... do we even still have that in the line?)
APCS, I'm sure you know the answer is yes, but as for the DDB w/out handles, no! And that was one of my very favorites!! I know it didn't have handles, but I love that dang stone!! I use it all the time! I just don't use my stoneware bowl with that one, I use the one with handles, when I use the bowl. I think I have every stone ever made!! I just found my rectangle baker and oval baker, in French Vanilla in the garage, (I have 3 rec's and 2 ovals) well now I have only 1 oval and 2 recs, my kids were messing in the boxes and put one down too hard! My french vanilla ones broke! Now I'm mourning stones!! LOL!
But back to the old classics DDB, do you still use it? As I said, I love it and use it all the time!:love: :thumbup: :balloon:

UpdateJust wanted you all to know - I got my new products yesterday, and they did NOT come with the consultant tote or apron.....sorta disappointed that I didn't get the new consultant tote, it would have been nice to have two....

Oh well - I am totally excited about having doubles on things so I don't have to repack my kit all the time!:thumbup:

Another thing to love about PC - I was reading a thread recently that talked about a DS for jewelry, and constantly having to sell your kit and update it with new product....

You get what is in the current kit, with the tote and it's only after 200 COOKING shows - not 200 shows total. Catalog shows do NOT count towards this total, but wedding shows do. I don't believe that fundraisers do either, but I could be mistaken on that.

If you didn't get the tote, you should call HO because I got my 200th "package" earlier this year and mine was right on top all folded up nicely.

I just turned in my 200th cooking show last night...how soon before the letter comes?

is there a way in PP to find your "cooking" show count? or do I need to manually count them subtracting cattie shows & ind. orders?

You can sort by show type and then manually count them, but there's no report.

I don't know how to insert the picture I took with adobe from Consultant's Corner - Policies and Procedures so I'll just type what it states:

"For EVERY 200 Cooking shows submitted, you can order a new set of the New Consultant Kit products at a discount to replace samples that have become worn. You will receive information on this when you reach the 200 show milestone."

So for those of you who never received notification you should contact HO. Also for those of you working towards or past your next 200 (Beth) you are also entitled to a new set if you choose. Now we just need to clarify if we receive the tote or not since one did and another didn't. It DOES state a new set of the 'new consultant kit products' so does products mean/include the tote?

Also, it doesn't state how we will receive the information. Is it an email or through regular mail? Either way our notification could easily get lost and that would just bite! Can you tell I'm almost there as well ;) ?

kcjodih said:
I don't know how to insert the picture I took with adobe from Consultant's Corner - Policies and Procedures so I'll just type what it states:

"For EVERY 200 Cooking shows submitted, you can order a new set of the New Consultant Kit products at a discount to replace samples that have become worn. You will receive information on this when you reach the 200 show milestone."

So for those of you who never received notification you should contact HO. Also for those of you working towards or past your next 200 (Beth) you are also entitled to a new set if you choose. Now we just need to clarify if we receive the tote or not since one did and another didn't. It DOES state a new set of the 'new consultant kit products' so does products mean/include the tote?

Also, it doesn't state how we will receive the information. Is it an email or through regular mail? Either way our notification could easily get lost and that would just bite! Can you tell I'm almost there as well ;) ?
It came in the mail for me. I have no clue where it is though but HO has a record of the fact that I didn't use it. I don't know if I want it if I don't get a NC bag though...

Thanks for looking this up.

kcjodih said:

Mine was an order form that came through regular mail. I didn't have an option to order online - it was an order form that had to be mailed back in. It reminded me of the Sample Order Forms.

I'm going to call about not getting the Consultant Tote - but not today. Mondays are too long of a hold, and I'm on the move too much today!

BethCooks4U said:
It came in the mail for me. I have no clue where it is though but HO has a record of the fact that I didn't use it. I don't know if I want it if I don't get a NC bag though...

Thanks for looking this up.

Mine had a specific expiration date on it. I had to use it within 90 days of receiving the notification.

That info on the replacement kit is different in the US policies:
Once you have submitted 200 Cooking Shows, you can order one new set of New Consultant Kit products at a special discount to replace samples that have become worn. You will receive information on this when you reach the 200 Show milestone.​

chefann said:
That info on the replacement kit is different in the US policies:
Once you have submitted 200 Cooking Shows, you can order one new set of New Consultant Kit products at a special discount to replace samples that have become worn. You will receive information on this when you reach the 200 Show milestone.​
The price is $155 - the same thing a new consultant pays for the kit, paperwork, bag, apron...

My former director called HO to replace her kit back when the new kit came out. She had never replaced her kit and was over 600 shows. They at first said no but then they did allow her to buy one since she hadn't used it. That was a couple years ago so I don't know what they would do now.

I am still waffling about asking if I can still getting it - I would do it today if it included a new consultant bag but I don't really need that either. lol

chefann said:
You can sort by show type and then manually count them, but there's no report.

thanks Ann.:)

Do you pay for it what someone who is just signing up would pay for it? Or is it cheaper? 200 shows it should be free...lol :p

Is it 200 cooking shows from when you signed? I went inactive a few times & lost all my info with computer crash prior to 2005. P3 states 97 since 2005 but I signed in 2003.

I just checked policies & procedures on CC. This is what it states:

200th Cooking Show
Once you have submitted 200 Cooking Shows, you can
order one new set of New Consultant Kit products at a
special discount to replace samples that have become worn.
You will receive information on this when you reach the
200 Show milestone.

It's 200 cooking shows. Catalog shows don't count, nor do individual orders.

chefann said:
It's 200 cooking shows. Catalog shows don't count, nor do individual orders.

And I don't think fundraisers count either - but bridal showers do.

(I also don't know if you start over from zero if you go inactive....)

ChefBeckyD said:
And I don't think fundraisers count either - but bridal showers do.

(I also don't know if you start over from zero if you go inactive....)
I think you do start over if you go inactive - just like career sales.

To answer a previous question. The cost is $155 - the same that a new consultant pays. You only get the products (no bag, apron, paper work) if you buy the 200 show deal. It's still a deal though - just add up the retail cost of those products.

I'm not sure if I should get mine - I got my letter a couple of weeks ago and I have until July 15 to order it. I have the tote, so don't need that, but my mom just broke my microplane over the weekend and I think it's out of warranty :( She said she'd buy me a new one, but I can't let her do that. So, those of you who have gotten one, was it worth it? I have a lot of doubles already (2 batter bowls, scrapers, 8" saute pan, small bowls, etc.) but an extra garlic press, cutting board and cooling rack would be nice. I just can't decide! HELP!

What cost do you come to to replace the things in your kit that you would like doubles of or need a fresh one of? Like, I need a new cutting boards as it get tons of use at home and shows; My chopper and cooling racks stay in use... it doesn't take long to add up to the 155. I'm not in line just yet for having the deal offered to me... I'm coming up on 200 shows with all combined but I'm trying to think ahead and decide for myself. I'm very interested to hear what you decide.

I know - I'm doing the math and it comes out to be 60% off to get all the items at $155 - but how many will I actually use? I might be able to sell the "triples" as cash & carry, or use them for gifts, so that might help me out. It's just tough to plunk down $155 all at once and justify it when I already have everything. A few of my things really need to be replaced, though, and I hate to pass up a good deal. I'll let you know...

I'd say 60% off is a good deal! I'd have a hard time passing that one up!If NOTHING else, buy it and put the items in a hope chest for your children.

cathyskitchen said:
I know - I'm doing the math and it comes out to be 60% off to get all the items at $155 - but how many will I actually use? I might be able to sell the "triples" as cash & carry, or use them for gifts, so that might help me out. It's just tough to plunk down $155 all at once and justify it when I already have everything. A few of my things really need to be replaced, though, and I hate to pass up a good deal. I'll let you know...

I struggled with it too - and waited until just before my time was up before I ordered.
But - I really needed the bar pan, and my chopper was looking really worn, and the guard for my microplane broke, and I gave away my extra batter bowl, and some other things I didn't have doubles on but wanted doubles. The things I really didn't need - The SA bowls & caddy, the 8" saute pan, garlic press (have 3) - I figure I will use as really great incentives at some point, or give as gifts....and I got those gifts and incentives for 60% off!:thumbup:

The silliest thing - I was most excited about getting the silicone basting brush! I only had one, and I was always having to pull it out of the dishwasher to take to shows! But, $155 is pricey for a basting brush!:D

1. What comes in the 200th show kit?

The 200th show kit includes a variety of products from Pampered Chef's current catalog, as well as business supplies such as order forms and catalogs. It is designed to help consultants restock their inventory and continue hosting successful parties.

2. How do I order my 200th show kit?

You can order your 200th show kit through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and follow the prompts to place your order. Keep in mind that there may be a deadline for ordering the kit, so be sure to check with your consultant or the company's website for specific details.

3. Can I customize my 200th show kit?

No, the 200th show kit comes with pre-selected products and business supplies. However, you can always purchase additional items separately if you wish to add to your inventory.

4. Does the paperwork box come with the 200th show kit?

No, the paperwork box is not included in the 200th show kit. This kit is intended to help you restock your inventory, not replace business supplies. You can purchase a paperwork box separately if needed.

5. Does the consultant tote come with the 200th show kit?

Unfortunately, the consultant tote is not included in the 200th show kit. This kit is designed to provide you with products and business supplies, not bags or storage solutions. You can purchase a consultant tote separately if you would like one for your business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Chef Mary Rose