• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help - Cooking Show Before Kit Arrives

In summary, Becky is a new consultant who just re-signed up with her old recruiter. She is looking for ideas on recipes to use with the products she already has from her previous kit. She was a consultant in 2008 and got the black tote with the kit. Becky would like to meet in person, and if Marghi signs up, she would like to do the grand opening with her.
iteachncook
I am a new but not so new consultant. i just re-signed up today after having after 2 years absence. I still have all of the products that go with the kit so I agreed to do a show for my friend who wants it on Sunday! My recruiter will be giving me some catalogs to use, I've downloaded the host and guest specials and an outside order form. What I need desperately is help with ideas on what recipes to use at the show using the products that I already have. I was a consultant in 2008 and got the black tote with the kit. I would appreciate suggestions on what recipes to use on Sunday. Thank you very much fellow Cheffers!

Did you know that the last 2 recipes in each section of each Season's Best cookbook are recipes that use only kit products?

If you go to Consultant's Corner, and look under Season's Best Recipes - you'll see a bunch of back issues where you can choose the recipes you like.

One of my favorite Kit Only recipes is Jerk Chicken Nachos. YUMMY!

Thanks, Becky! As I'm getting ready for my kit, I want to start making newbie recipes. I knew each season's best had them, didn't know how to find them. I can get my recruiter to download some for me!!
woohoo!

BlueMoon said:
Thanks, Becky! As I'm getting ready for my kit, I want to start making newbie recipes. I knew each season's best had them, didn't know how to find them. I can get my recruiter to download some for me!!
woohoo!
Marghi - you crack me up, Woman! You are going to be the most well-prepared beginning consultant on the PLANET!:D:thumbup::D:thumbup:

but the hardest part is the calls and the bookings, if only I could practice that! (keep trying to remember the recipes are a prop!)

I do x-rays at work, so I meet all these interesting people all day. Too bad I can't recruit them! Like today I thought this one woman would totally rock this business! But of course it would be 1) sooooo inappropriate and 2) it would get me sooo fired!

lol I'm so grateful for all of you because it helps me work up my courage for when I start.

Last course starts Friday night, lasts 10 weeks. So you guys may see less of me, but my heart's still here!

yours
marghi

Marghi,
I had totally forgotten that you haven't even signed yet. Don't you almost have a recruit?

she's backed off a little, she's the one that's moving to texas. I told her about you and some of the other warm welcomes offered, and I have to tell you her face really lit up. But she just doesn't seem to want to talk about it. Sooooo yesterday I said if you want me to stop talking about PC, you have to tell me. She said oh, no, keep talking. She's already looking forward to the next time I visit my sister in Belton (near Temple) so if nothing else, maybe I can do her grand opening! but it clearly won't be for a while.Then there is someone else at work, but she had to have sudden surgery, so we'll talk more whne she recovers a little. I'm trying to stress the whole "lets learn together idea."Unfortunately, it's really timely; our company had to lay some people off yesterday, so we are all a little nervous. It's been a long slow period, and when we first started slowing down, I said jokingly, well, maybe it's time to start my Pampered chef career. We all laughed, but then I thought--well, why not? I've always wanted to. SO maybe some of my buds will start to think the same way.Thanks for all your posts, Leslie, I always look forward to them.Marghi

I'm looking forward to the next time you visit your sister!!!!! I'm not too far from Belton, do lots of my shopping there and Temple. I would love to meet you in person, you do need to go ahead and sign though. Schedule your grand opening, get on the phone, and by golly, sign up!!!!!

1. How can I prepare for my cooking show if my kit hasn't arrived yet?

Don't worry, you can still have a successful show without the kit. You can use your own kitchen tools and utensils, or borrow from a friend. You can also check out our online cooking show resources for alternative recipe ideas.

2. Can I reschedule my cooking show if my kit is delayed?

Yes, you can definitely reschedule your cooking show if your kit does not arrive on time. Just contact your consultant and they will be happy to work with you to find a new date that works for both of you.

3. Will I still receive the host rewards if my kit arrives after the cooking show?

Absolutely! As long as your cooking show was scheduled and completed within the designated time frame, you will still receive all of the host rewards and benefits. Your consultant will make sure that you are taken care of.

4. Can I use the recipes from the kit for my cooking show even if I don't have the physical products?

Of course! Our recipes are available online for everyone to access. You can still showcase the products and their uses during your show, even if you don't have them physically. Your consultant can also provide you with product images to display during your show.

5. How can I make my cooking show successful without the physical products?

There are many ways to make your cooking show successful without the physical products. You can focus on the educational aspect of the products, share your own personal experiences, and use engaging visuals and demonstrations. Your consultant can also provide you with tips and tricks on how to make your show stand out without the physical products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jdavenport
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • ksmedic