• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Didn't Receive 200th Show Kit Notice?

In summary, the 200th cooking show is being discontinued and people did not receive notification about it.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I noticed in the weekly newsletter that they are discontinuing the 200th show rebuying the kit option. I figured I was probably getting close so I went in and counted. Well I'm over 200 but I never got a notification about this - does anyone know how they notify you? Seems interesting that they have this as a program but I never received a notification about it.

Wow I'm in the same boat. I knew when I reached 200 but I didn't know if I wanted to do it. So, now I can't do it even if I want to?

It's 200th cooking show so even if your show # is over 200, there may have been catalog shows, fundraisers and indiv orders in that count. My show # is up in the 400s and I never received notification about the kit reorder. Don't need it anyway.

Becca_in_MD said:
It's 200th cooking show so even if your show # is over 200, there may have been catalog shows, fundraisers and indiv orders in that count. My show # is up in the 400s and I never received notification about the kit reorder. Don't need it anyway.

Exactly. So catalog shows and individual orders - they both take a number - don't count. And they would email you when you got to it.

katem51 said:
Wow I'm in the same boat. I knew when I reached 200 but I didn't know if I wanted to do it. So, now I can't do it even if I want to?

I think you only have so long to do it after you hit 200.

I went through and counted just the cooking shows. I hit 210 and stopped counting. Maybe I need to call HO.

I would give them a call.I guess what bugs me is that they said, "since there are so many options to refresh your kit." Um, yeah, if you want to host your own show and get host offers, OK. I NEVER qualify for kit enhancement! But it doesn't matter because I'd have to sell for decades to get there anyway!

wadesgirl said:
I think you only have so long to do it after you hit 200.

I went through and counted just the cooking shows. I hit 210 and stopped counting. Maybe I need to call HO.

You do. You're offer is good for six months from the time you get your email.

i've been meaning to call, cause i've done over 200 cooking shows but never got an email...

I have done over 1400 shows and have never gotten a notice to buy another one.. really wouldn't anyway.. still using my same pizza cutter for 16 years.. lol..

I'm considering it for door prizes/booking gifts, etc

Thanks for the clarification that it's the 200th "cooking show". I'm the queen of catalog shows so I'm probably no where near 200 cooking shows!!!

Just remember you are only allowed one of each item you want. Although, you could order one of each rub, spice, cookbook or whatever and at 40% off, this could work as door prizes or give-away items. I have been doing this for 11 years and I have never gotten a specific e-mail or letter about it. I usually never thought about it as April works for me anyway. although two opportunities to get product at 40% off, could have saved me. Definitely check with HO as it will save you money no matter how you use it.

Related to Didn't Receive 200th Show Kit Notice?

1. Why haven't I received my 200th Show Kit notice?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received your 200th Show Kit notice yet. It's possible that there was a delay in processing and shipping the notices, or there may have been an issue with your address on file. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take to receive the 200th Show Kit notice?

Once your 200th Show Kit has been earned, it typically takes 4-6 weeks for the notice to be processed and mailed out. If it has been longer than this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for help.

3. Can I still receive my 200th Show Kit notice if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, the 200th Show Kit notice must be earned and redeemed within the designated time frame. If you missed the deadline, you may still receive the kit if you contact our customer service team and explain the situation.

4. What is included in the 200th Show Kit notice?

The 200th Show Kit notice includes a special gift to celebrate your milestone, as well as information on how to redeem the gift. The contents may vary, but it is typically a product or accessory from our collection.

5. Can I choose the item in my 200th Show Kit notice?

The item included in the 200th Show Kit notice is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we strive to choose a gift that we believe you will love and enjoy as a thank you for your dedication to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • ChefBeckyD