• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

200Th Show = New Kit...but Is the "Kit" Just Products?

is...nothing...in...the...kit...I...don't...have...already...but...that...bag! I love bags:love: !! So I really would like to know if anyone does know...do I get the bag?! LOLThanks for asking! I am not sure but if you have everything and don't need duplicates you can order the new consultant tote on supply order for $35. From what I heard it's just the products and it has to be 200 cooking shows not total shows.Oh well that stinks!! Here I have been all excited about my 200th show!! I never really thought about it just
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I am closing in on my 200th show:D and last I remembered when you hit 200 you can purchase the starter kit again. I asked my director about this and she said that she didn't know what that included.
My question is, do I just get the products?
Do I get everything a new consultant would?
But my main question is...do I get the new consultant bag?
I really want that and am debating on whether to purchase the kit again, being as I just purchased all of the new spring/summer products and kit enhancement is coming.
There isn't anything in the kit I don't have already but that bag! I love bags:love: !! So I really would like to know if anyone does know...do I get the bag?! LOL
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!

I am not sure but if youhave everything and don't need duplicates you can order the new consultant tote on supply order for $35.

From what I heard it's just the products and it has to be 200 cooking shows not total shows.

Oh well that stinks!! Here I have been all excited about my 200th show!! I never really thought about it just being for cooking shows.

I did see I could purchase that on the supply order, but wanted to make sure it wouldn't also be included in the new kit...but since I won't be getting that for a while yet, guess I will just buy it!!

Thanks everybody!!

It is just the products, and it does have to be 200 cooking shows. HO will send you a letter when you get there with instructions on how to order. Personaly I didn't do it.

I am thinking I probably won't either. I was looking at the kit products thinking, will i have customers that will want to buy this stuff or will I have customers that will be happy to receive these items as gifts and while yes I would to both, I just feel I could do better using the kit enhancement.

For every 200th cooking show you get this option to purchase any product you feel needs to be replaced. up to $200 or $250 .

Seriously? Anything that is in the kit I can replace or anything in the book? I thought you got to purchase the kit again. That was how I read it, but this would be cool too!!

It is just the kit again - no mix 'n match.We can pick what we want during kit enhancement.

Sorry I just checked the policy, It is just want is in the new consultants kit.
I'm sorry, the kit changed since I started maybe that's what I was thinking.
You will get a Letter from HO.
April is kit enhancement month. All products 40% off. one of each up to $500.

Kit enhancement month - is the total $500 after the 40% or before?

That was what I thought was it was just the kit again. Which while it is a different kit from when I started also, I still have everything in it and really don't need to replace but one or two things, so I will wait for April. Gotta LOVE kit enhancement!!
Thanks!!

khergatt said:
Kit enhancement month - is the total $500 after the 40% or before?

It is $500 retail value, then take the 40% off.

And make sure your web cam is turned off when you do_Of course, that would depend on which 40% you took off.

Two different conversations here so I thought I'd summarize.

After your 200th COOKING show is submitted you will get a letter from home office saying you are eligible to get a new kit if you want. The cost is $155 and includes only the kit products (value is way over the $155). It does not include any paperwork and does not include the bag.

And to repeat about the kit enhancement: You can choose one each of ANY products currently in the catalog up to $500 retail. You will get 40% off that amount plus $4 shipping and tax.

Last edited:
pampered.chris said:
I am closing in on my 200th show:D and last I remembered when you hit 200 you can purchase the starter kit again. I asked my director about this and she said that she didn't know what that included.
My question is, do I just get the products?
Do I get everything a new consultant would?
But my main question is...do I get the new consultant bag?
I really want that and am debating on whether to purchase the kit again, being as I just purchased all of the new spring/summer products and kit enhancement is coming.
There isn't anything in the kit I don't have already but that bag! I love bags:love: !! So I really would like to know if anyone does know...do I get the bag?! LOL
Thanks in advance for all of your help!!
You can buy the bag on a Supply order by the way!

(Biting tongue about a post with "bag" and "40% off" in it.)

A consultant on my team recently got her replacement kit. She got an order form from HO stating that she was qualified to order it and could do so. When she received her new kit, it did include the bag, just not the paperwork portion of the kit. She received it last month. HTH.

Personally, I would do it, this way I could keep my "show" bag packed and not worry about the stuff I use in my kitchen. LOL

finley1991 said:
A consultant on my team recently got her replacement kit. She got an order form from HO stating that she was qualified to order it and could do so. When she received her new kit, it did include the bag, just not the paperwork portion of the kit. She received it last month. HTH.
Well... that's good to know. I called and HO told me it is not included.

1. What exactly is included in the "Kit" for the 200th show promotion?

The 200th show kit includes a variety of new and exclusive products that are not available for purchase individually. This may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, or other items that are hand-selected by our team to showcase during the promotion.

2. Is the "Kit" only available for purchase during the 200th show promotion?

Yes, the 200th show kit is a limited-time offer and will only be available for purchase during the duration of the promotion. Once the promotion ends, the kit will no longer be available for purchase.

3. Can I customize the items included in the "Kit"?

No, the items included in the 200th show kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that the products included are top-quality and will add value to your kitchen and cooking experience.

4. Will there be a discount offered for purchasing the "Kit" during the 200th show promotion?

Yes, as a special thank you for being a loyal customer and celebrating our 200th show with us, we are offering a discounted price for the kit during the promotion. This discount will only be available during the 200th show and will not be offered after the promotion ends.

5. Can I return or exchange any items from the "Kit" if I am not satisfied?

Our goal is to provide you with the best products and customer service. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item in the 200th show kit, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you with a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
genburk