• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deciding on the New Kit After 200 Shows - Is It Worth The Cost?

In summary, if you don't need all the products in the kit, it's only $155 to get them. The kit includes the mini-muffin-pan and the chef's tool slotted turner which are both gifts. You can also get the MP adj grater and the bar pan as backups.
Smashie said:
OT, but does anyone else ever feel kinda guilty for wanting to buy kitchen stuff NOT from Pampered Chef. I have found that I kinda feel like I am cheating. Silly, I know.
100% guilty!

kmschroll2001 said:
I would do it. You can use the products that you already have as a cash and carry at your shows. People always like that option. Or you will have some nice gifts to give for the holidays.

If I give them items at the show as cash & carry - they have no warranty

pamperedbecky said:
I got the tote with mine! :)
WHAT!?!? :eek: I was TOLD BY HO that it did not include the tote! Thanks for sharing Becky!

ChefNic said:
I am approaching show 200 - - with my slow start almost 7 years ago!!! ..it's HIGH TIME...I know!
My question to you all is, do you pay the current kit price and get the current kit products? ...or would I pay the old kit price (it was $100, not $90, when I started) and get the old kit products, which is what I would need replaced...???

Just a reminder to all ~

You get this offer after 200 cooking shows ~

Nic~ new price, new kit...I asked HO that question a while back.

missydivine said:
I'd just have a lot of baggies to throw away.:eek:

:D :blushing: :D :blushing: I was thinking the same thing!

dannyzmom said:
OK - confession time. Here's my "thing" with the MMP...and this goes back to the very foirst PC show I went to in 1998. I saw it, leaned over to my Step-Dad (he was my date that night) and said "It's just a MMP, I can get one of those anywhere for less $." At that time I already had 2 or 3 MMPs...I ended up buying the Bar Pan and booking a show, then another show, then years later becoming a consultant.
Anyway - I HAD the PC MMP but one of my downline gals needed it so now it's hers. Can someone tell my WHY our MMP is so much better than the one I can get at BB&B or Target? Sell it to me...make me want it!!!

I can you a little about the others. I work in a preschool and a teacher brought in mini-muffins for the one year olds. I thought that is a perfect size for the little kids and not near as messy as the big size:yuck: .

I did not have a consultant at the time, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought a $3 MMP. I used it a few times, but had trouble finding and wanting to pay for liners, so I didn't use it often.

My Mom had bought one of PC's MMP and gave it to me after I bought the other one. I then made some muffins in both pans.

The PC pan browned better, came out of the pan better, cooked a little faster, and cleaned up easier than the other pan. :D

The other pan is more silver (didn't cook as even), was not non-stick, took longer (not a dark pan), and is made of two layers of metal. One is the base, the actual muffin part, and a flat piece of metal lays on top of the muffins holes. This leaves a ridge around each muffin hole and is a place for the muffins to stick (more) and also leaves a place for the crumbs to get stuck and then I have to scrape each individual muffin hole more than the PC one. :cry:

I would rather put my PC MMP in two different times to make a large batch of something ( I need to buy another to solve this problem) than to use the cheaper Wal-Mart pan.

<h2>Do I REALLY need the new kit after 200 shows?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your personal situation and needs. If your current products are in good shape and you have replaced items as needed, then you may not need the new kit. However, the new kit may offer updated or improved products that could enhance your demonstrations and sales. It's important to consider the potential benefits and weigh them against the cost.</p><h2>Is it worth the $155 cost?</h2><p>Again, this depends on your individual circumstances. The new kit may offer a variety of products at a discounted price, making it a good value. However, if you don't feel that you will use or need many of the items included in the kit, it may not be worth the cost for you.</p><h2>Do I really need to spend the money?</h2><p>Ultimately, the decision to purchase the new kit is up to you. While it may offer a good value, it's important to consider your budget and whether the products included will be beneficial to your business. If you feel that you can continue to successfully run your business with your current products, then it may not be necessary to spend the money on the new kit.</p><h2>Am I crazy to pass up this opportunity?</h2><p>Not necessarily. It's important to make informed decisions and consider your individual circumstances. If you feel that the new kit will greatly benefit your business and you have the means to purchase it, then it may be worth it. However, if you feel that your current products are sufficient and you don't want to spend the money, that is also a valid choice.</p>

Do I REALLY need the new kit after 200 shows?

It ultimately depends on your personal situation and needs. If your current products are in good shape and you have replaced items as needed, then you may not need the new kit. However, the new kit may offer updated or improved products that could enhance your demonstrations and sales. It's important to consider the potential benefits and weigh them against the cost.

Is it worth the $155 cost?

Again, this depends on your individual circumstances. The new kit may offer a variety of products at a discounted price, making it a good value. However, if you don't feel that you will use or need many of the items included in the kit, it may not be worth the cost for you.

Do I really need to spend the money?

Ultimately, the decision to purchase the new kit is up to you. While it may offer a good value, it's important to consider your budget and whether the products included will be beneficial to your business. If you feel that you can continue to successfully run your business with your current products, then it may not be necessary to spend the money on the new kit.

Am I crazy to pass up this opportunity?

Not necessarily. It's important to make informed decisions and consider your individual circumstances. If you feel that the new kit will greatly benefit your business and you have the means to purchase it, then it may be worth it. However, if you feel that your current products are sufficient and you don't want to spend the money, that is also a valid choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kam