• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Pay With Cc *After* Show Is Submitted?

In summary, if you forget to add in the credit card information, you can just call the hostess office and they will change it for you.
ChefJoyJ
I realize this is probably a stupid question, but I blame the fact I'm going on little sleep over the course of the last few days (*#$% insomnia)! :grumpy: Anyway, b/c the day was crazy busy, I forgot to call my SIL to get her CC number to close out her show...and of course she didn't call me. :rolleyes: Anyway, I want to get it in tonight, so I was wondering, if I submit it now, can she pay me with a CC tomorrow? Or will that not work b/c it has already been submitted? (that second part sounds more right) I guess she can always send me a check, but I just wanted it submitted.

Or, the easy solution is...just wait to submit it until tomorrow after I get her CC number. Wow, lack of sleep really does stuff to ya, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

:indif:

Once a show is submitted there isn't a way to change payment options unless there was a show on hold due to a declined card then they could give another one or you could debit it I think from your acct.

Actually...The home office will change to a credit card payment no problem. :) I have had this happen a few times and they always change it. I have forgotten to put in the CC number a couple times and realize it after I submit it :yuck: .

It is just like if you get a declined CC and the person pays you in cash instead, you just call and they change that payment to your PC debit or credit.

But if there is no valid reason for you submitting tonight I would wait just to save the hassle!

Sorry, I just saw another thread where it said you could not.

No problem!I just know from personal dumbness:yuck: ...is that a word? Who forgets to add a credit card #? And who forgets mulitple times? Maybe the word should be idiot! :eek: Of course, if I wouldn't have realized it, I would have given those people free orders!! And the first one was over $200...that one could have been costly.

Here's my sign!! :cry:

I like to say brain fart moment ;).

Well, actually there IS another way to do this. Just put the credit card info/charge onto your next show under someone's order. Maybe on an order where the guest paid cash, or with a check. Just make sure to change the name at the bottom of the order to the one on the credit card. I would also say that it would be a good idea to print that customer's receipt BEFORE changing it, so there's no question about what you did later on. (in other words, the customer you changed the payment type on wouldn't even know you did that)
Make sense? I've done it before, and it does work.

Hope that helps!!

Paula

It is a bit of a hassle but PC WILL do it!

It is called a "switch payment".

You just tell them that and they ask what show # and get the customer's name and card #. They will process the card on their end as long as it is accepted then you will see a credit in your bank account (from which pc debit card was drawn from).

I had a lady who bounced a check so I was stuck and the lady said she would mail me another form of payment but after 2 weeks... nothing. I finally got a card # out of her and that's what I did!

ChefJoyJ said:
I realize this is probably a stupid question, but I blame the fact I'm going on little sleep over the course of the last few days (*#$% insomnia)! :grumpy: Anyway, b/c the day was crazy busy, I forgot to call my SIL to get her CC number to close out her show...and of course she didn't call me. :rolleyes: Anyway, I want to get it in tonight, so I was wondering, if I submit it now, can she pay me with a CC tomorrow? Or will that not work b/c it has already been submitted? (that second part sounds more right) I guess she can always send me a check, but I just wanted it submitted.

Or, the easy solution is...just wait to submit it until tomorrow after I get her CC number. Wow, lack of sleep really does stuff to ya, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

:indif:

one of my hostess sells creative memories and we closed her show over the phone and she was coming into town so she brought me the payments well she forgot to mention that one was a credit card. She handles cards differently then we do. So i had to call HO also and they did it no problem

It's okay Marlene; here's my sign too. I've done it several times also:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help! I decided to wait until today to submit it...easier in the long run! I just really wanted to submit the show, b/fc I had held the show open longer than I really wanted to, so that my SIL could get some outside orders from my brother's work. Turns out, with keeping it open over a week and a half (luckily the show was just family), the only outside orders she collected were from 2 family members that couldn't come to the show that I suggested she call. Oh well...what can you do? :rolleyes:

Now I'm just waiting for her to call me back, so that I can submit the show. I wonder if she realizes that the longer we wait, the longer it will take to get the products to her and subsequently her guests? I mean, we're looking at over a 2 week turn around! Sigh... :p

ChefJoyJ said:
Thanks for your help! I decided to wait until today to submit it...easier in the long run! I just really wanted to submit the show, b/fc I had held the show open longer than I really wanted to, so that my SIL could get some outside orders from my brother's work. Turns out, with keeping it open over a week and a half (luckily the show was just family), the only outside orders she collected were from 2 family members that couldn't come to the show that I suggested she call. Oh well...what can you do? :rolleyes:

Now I'm just waiting for her to call me back, so that I can submit the show. I wonder if she realizes that the longer we wait, the longer it will take to get the products to her and subsequently her guests? I mean, we're looking at over a 2 week turn around! Sigh... :p

I was going to suggest waiting. It's always better to be safe than sorry in these kinds of situations. And it's never good to just do it and expect that PC will change it all the time for you. It probably should only be done in rare cases or they will catch on and not let us do that any more.

I had a show on the 8th of January that just closed last night. The host apologized and I told her it was all right, she just needed to explain to her guests if they ask why it took so long to get their products. Technically it could be a month from her party date before they get their products, I wouldn't like that if I was a guest. But one more day in your situation wouldn't matter that much. They are currently shipping through the 28th.

To keep my shows from not being held over too long I ALWAYS tell my host they must submit by the last day of the month to get the current months specials for the host and the guest. This has always gotten them to submit on time! I know plenty of them that if they knew we had until the end of the next month it would be two months before it was submitting and I do not want guest to think PC or myself is that slow!

I have actually realized that 2 payments I marked as checks were supposed to be cc's. I called HO and they charged the cards and gave me my money back before the show was withdrawn from my account. It would have been extremely big fees if I didn't catch it in time.

Related to Can a Host Pay With Cc *After* Show Is Submitted?

1. Can a host pay with a credit card after the show is submitted?

Yes, a host can pay with a credit card after the show is submitted. Pampered Chef offers multiple payment options, including credit card, for hosts to pay for their orders.

2. How do I pay with a credit card after the show is submitted?

To pay with a credit card after the show is submitted, the host can simply log into their Pampered Chef account and select the "Pay Balance" option. From there, they can enter their credit card information and complete the payment.

3. Is there a deadline to pay with a credit card after the show is submitted?

Yes, there is a deadline to pay with a credit card after the show is submitted. Hosts have up to 10 days after the show date to pay with a credit card. After this deadline, the payment will need to be made with a different method.

4. Can I split my payment between multiple credit cards?

Unfortunately, splitting a payment between multiple credit cards is not currently an option. The host will need to choose one credit card to use for their payment.

5. What if I need to make changes to my payment after it has been submitted?

If you need to make changes to your payment after it has been submitted, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They may be able to make adjustments or provide you with alternative payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies