• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted a Host Order Without the Host Special

In summary, the "Submitted a Host Order Without the Host Special" policy is a rule set by Pampered Chef that requires a minimum of $200 in guest sales for a host to receive the host special. If the minimum requirements are not met, the host will not receive the special. In case of accidentally submitting a host order without the special, the host can contact their consultant or customer service for possible adjustments. Exceptions to the policy may be made in rare cases, but it is always recommended to meet the minimum requirements. It is still possible to earn host rewards based on party sales, even without meeting the minimum requirements for the host special.
jesusluvsu2005
Hey everyone! I already submitted my hosts order. I just realized this morning that she didn't put down a host special. I don't think she wants it because I think she only wanted what was free. She wasn't even going to use the half off item until I mentioned she could get something small. I paid for that for her as a treat. Her show was at $300 but I wanted to thank her. I know they are having a tough time financially and it was only $4 and some change I think. But I may call her and check to make sure she didn't want the host special if they can fix it still. I just submitted it last night. Please let me know. Thanks so much!!
God bless,
Amanda

The policy is, once it's submitted, no changes can be made. It's the pits - but that's the "rule".

I'm not sure about the host special, but last year I left off a guest special and HO sent it out right away once I called them. i would think they would do the same with a host special.
Jessica

1. What is the "Submitted a Host Order Without the Host Special" policy?

The "Submitted a Host Order Without the Host Special" policy is a rule set by Pampered Chef that states that a host must have a qualifying party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales in order to receive the host special.

2. Can I still receive the host special if I submit a host order without meeting the minimum requirements?

No, unfortunately you will not be able to receive the host special if you submit a host order without meeting the minimum requirements. The host special is a reward for hosting a successful party and encouraging your guests to make purchases.

3. What happens if I accidentally submit a host order without the host special?

If you accidentally submit a host order without the host special, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service immediately. They may be able to make adjustments to your order and ensure that you receive the host special.

4. Are there any exceptions to the "Submitted a Host Order Without the Host Special" policy?

In rare cases, exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances. However, this is at the discretion of Pampered Chef and must be approved by a consultant or customer service. It is always best to meet the minimum requirements to ensure you receive the host special.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't meet the minimum requirements for the host special?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards based on your party sales even if you do not meet the minimum requirements for the host special. The host special is just an additional perk for meeting the minimum requirements. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • SherryLynn