• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee/Tea Sampler if Hosting Show for New Consultant?

In summary, the Coffee/Tea Sampler is a package that includes a variety of popular coffee and tea products, such as a French press, loose leaf tea infuser, and a selection of gourmet blends. Unfortunately, it cannot be customized for individual guests, but additional products can be purchased separately. It provides enough products for 6-8 servings and can be purchased with host rewards, although it may not be eligible for additional discounts. As a new consultant, there may be special promotions or offers available for the Coffee/Tea Sampler.
JCBurk
Just a quick question! In my Super Starter Kit, there was a flyer that said anyone hosting a show for a new consultant thru the month of August will receive a sampler of PC coffees and teas. I'll be submitting my first show on PP this afternoon and am curious....will PC automatically send this with my host's order or do I need to add that to her show? Please let me know! Thanks!

It will automatically be included. However, starting September 1, this will no longer apply to new consultants. It also needs to be a cooking show, not catalog show, for this to happen.

Hi there! Congratulations on submitting your first show on PP! To answer your question, PC will automatically send the sampler of coffees and teas to your host with their order. You don't need to add it to their show. However, it's always a good idea to double check with your consultant to make sure everything is in order. Happy hosting!

Related to Coffee/Tea Sampler if Hosting Show for New Consultant?

What is included in the Coffee/Tea Sampler?

The Coffee/Tea Sampler includes a variety of our most popular coffee and tea products, such as our French press, loose leaf tea infuser, and a selection of gourmet coffee and tea blends.

Can I customize the Coffee/Tea Sampler for my guests?

Unfortunately, the Coffee/Tea Sampler cannot be customized for individual guests. However, you are welcome to purchase additional coffee and tea products separately.

How many servings does the Coffee/Tea Sampler provide?

The Coffee/Tea Sampler provides enough products for approximately 6-8 servings of coffee and tea. This is a great way for your guests to try out different flavors and blends.

Can I use my host rewards to purchase the Coffee/Tea Sampler?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase the Coffee/Tea Sampler. However, please note that the Coffee/Tea Sampler is already discounted and may not be eligible for additional discounts through host rewards.

Are there any special offers or promotions for the Coffee/Tea Sampler?

As a new consultant, you may be eligible for a special promotion or offer for the Coffee/Tea Sampler. Please check with your mentor or Pampered Chef representative for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies