• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Usa Consultant Hold a Catalog Show in Canada?

In summary, some Pampered Chef consultants have tried to have catalog shows in Canada through family or friends living in the US, but it is not recommended. Canadian citizens should purchase from Canadian consultants and US consultants should stick to selling in the US. Attempting to have a show in Canada through a US consultant may result in complications and policy violations. It is best to follow official Pampered Chef guidelines and operate within the country in which you are a consultant.
sdengel
I live in the Seattle area and am just getting started up with PC. My sister has recently moved to Canada and become a Canadian citizen and would really like to help me reach my goals within my first 30 days by hosting a catalog show. Has anyone ever done this before? Can we do this or would she only be able to go through a Canadian consultant? My recruiter is new to PC as well and we both are curious if any of you have dealt with this before and how it worked for you. I do not have a website yet, my recruiter does so I could set things up for guests to shop through her site, but then would everything would out right with currency differences? And also how about using Pampered Partner Plus? I plan to talk it over with our Director and even possibly Home Office, but just wanted to run it by anyone on here and see if you have any advice.

Thanks!! :chef:

Only if she can come to your house to get the items when they arrive. They also can't have stuff direct shipped in that case. And they would have to pay with US dollars.

In other words, it's almost impossible to get around all those restrictions. Canadians are supposed to sell to Canadians. An order is possible ... if they can get it in the US ... but a show? Um ... probably not.

I have a Canadian who orders from me ... she is a transplanted Minnesota girl and has her stuff shipped to her mom's house. Mom then hosted a catalog show.

They would also probably be subject to import taxes as well. So make sure that they check into that! ;)

Re-shipping a show into Canada will be ridiculously expensive. Also, it's very much against policy. It will create problems with local (Canadian) consultants, who will later run into customers who ordered from this show - US prices are VERY different from the Canadian prices. There will also be major problems if any of those customers need to make a return/exchange.

Officially, the P&P sates that we are not allowed to market our business outside of the country in which we operate it. There are things you can do to get around that, but the things mentioned above apply.

1. Can a USA consultant hold a catalog show in Canada?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to expand your business by holding a catalog show in Canada. This allows you to reach new customers and increase your sales.

2. Do I need to be a Canadian resident to hold a catalog show in Canada?

No, you do not need to be a Canadian resident to hold a catalog show in Canada. As long as you are a current USA consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the ability to hold a show in Canada.

3. How do I ship products to customers in Canada?

When you hold a catalog show in Canada, you will need to place an international order through your Pampered Chef website. The products will then be shipped directly to your Canadian customers.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes for holding a catalog show in Canada?

Yes, there may be additional fees and taxes associated with holding a catalog show in Canada. These fees will vary depending on the products ordered and the shipping destination. It is important to inform your customers of any potential fees before placing their orders.

5. Can I earn commission on sales from a catalog show in Canada?

Yes, you can earn commission on sales from a catalog show in Canada. Your commission will be based on the total sales from your show, including any international orders. This can be a great opportunity to increase your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies